• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[New PA] Tycho is a golf god (haters STAY OUT)

20040628l.jpg

Hehe. Not bad. Makes me miss cereal. It's funny how in the last year my interest in golf has increased because of Mario Golf. I got to the point where I was actually going out and practicing the real thing. Now I can't get enough. But even then Mario Golf still entertains my group to no end, with smokey nights of hardened betting, crooked stares and empty bottles of triple distilled vodka.

wow... zero replies. Guess the no haters thing is keeping people out.

It's not that bad.... not one of their.... alright no hating allowed, so I'll just say:

evilromero said:
Hehe. Not bad. Makes me miss cereal.

heh... don't know why I find it so funny.

belgurdo

Banned
Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
Wow. These threads get no replies when the haters are told to go away.

That's what I wsa thinking this morning when I first saw this.

Funny strip though

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Playing Mario Golf makes me think I would be okay at real golf too :(

I am sure there is little merit to those feelings though :(

scola said:
Playing Mario Golf makes me think I would be okay at real golf too :(
Trust me, it doesn't work that way.

Imagine playing Mario Golf without the ability to look ahead before you hit the shot, see where your ball is going to land (ie you can only point the character in a certain direction), not have a swing meter, and not be able to see the slants in greens and fairways through the animated graphs.

sjdl;fsdkl;f

I both love and hate golf at the same time.

I've had bread and fucking umacha everyday for breakfast for the last two months. That radioactive cereal looks like the shit and then some.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
thats 3 for penny arcade - 0 for the haters.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Works said:
Trust me, it doesn't work that way.

Imagine playing Mario Golf without the ability to look ahead before you hit the shot, see where your ball is going to land (ie you can only point the character in a certain direction), not have a swing meter, and not be able to see the slants in greens and fairways through the animated graphs.

sjdl;fsdkl;f

I both love and hate golf at the same time.
IBTN. I have only played 9 holes once and sucked. I can hit fairly straight, just not overly far. My chipping is good, but thats about it.

I rock at mini-golf. I wish that counted.

Top Bottom