• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct announced for Sept 14, 2017 (midnight CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
xiTuyoj.jpg

"Version 3.0 update is available shortly after this Direct!"

;)

FZZ

Banned
Just reporting in to say Mipha is the realest juan in BOTW and Link should have smashed her before she died

Zelda still got a fat booty tho

Not that I know of, but regardless, the post is a rather empty statement. GAF will have a meltdown if the developer is an ideal choice, a weird choice, or a concerning choice. Pretty much every developer that isn't internal Nintendo is going to lead to lots of reactions on here.

You guys shouldn't be concerned who's making MP4. I mean people were melting down over Mercury Steam with 2D Metroid. There shouldn't be any worries.

Just reporting in to say Mipha is the realest juan in BOTW and Link should have smashed her before she died

Man the Zora just can't seem to win when it comes to Link.

He and Mipha really should have sealed the deal before her death. Give Zelda something else to be upset about.
Any LEAKS?
waterleak.jpg

Unfortunately nothing of note yet.

He probably was about to, but right as they were about to get intimate... suddenly, from the darkness
DARUK'S PROTECTION IS NOW READY

Then it just got awkward

Isn't Mipha technically older than Link though? I swear I heard that in the game before.

I mean not that there's anything wrong with that.

KingBroly

Banned
Any LEAKS?

Not really

That's how you know it's going to be absolutely soul crushing, because peoples' expectations will be set too high.

So allow me to lower expectations by providing disappointing predictions:
- Xenoblade 2 delayed 1 full year
- Odyssey delayed 2 weeks to mid November
- BotW Champion amiibo will allow you to play through Story Mode as each of the 4 Champions on their own save slot
- Smash Switch announced, Wii U port, but you have to re-buy ALL of the DLC individually & no 3DS content
- Reminders to buy Samus Returns, Pokken DX, and Ultra Sun/Moon
- Bill destroys NES/SNES Classic Scalpers in a 20 minute skit that ends with tons still being on shelves afterwards

I have now set your expectations to rock bottom levels.

Speely

Banned
Mipha was perfect for Link, but Urbosa was just perfect, full stop. Yeah, I said it.

#teamurbosa because Nintendo Direct hype thread.

ChrisD

He probably was about to, but right as they were about to get intimate... suddenly, from the darkness
DARUK'S PROTECTION IS NOW READY

Then it just got awkward

This got me good.

Time has begun moving slowly. I just want to see this thing already! I know I shouldn't hype, but FORTY FIVE MINUTESSSSS

Plum

Not really

That's how you know it's going to be absolutely soul crushing, because peoples' expectations will be set too high.

So allow me to lower expectations by providing disappointing predictions:
- Odyssey delayed 2 weeks to mid October

But the game's releasing October 27th, or late October. Delaying it two weeks to mid October would mean bringing the release date forward to early October and then back yet still releasing before the initial release date...

...so, hype?

KingBroly

Banned
But the game's releasing October 27th, or late October. Delaying it two weeks to mid October would mean bringing the release date forward to early October and then back yet still releasing before the initial release date...

...so, hype?

November, is what I meant

damnit >_<

sigh

Neiteio

Someone let me know when this thread stops talking about fucking fish and gets back to discussing important matters like what Reggie's doing right now and the true meaning of Waluigi

random25

Someone let me know when this thread stops talking about fucking fish and gets back to discussing important matters like what Reggie's doing right now and the true meaning of Waluigi

Reggie is powering up his laser eyes in preparation for the Mother 3 mass execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom