• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Tactica | Review Thread

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Started playing this, glad they have the same difficulty options as the main games cause Tactics games aren't exactly my jam lol.

The chibi models are so adorable, also all the original voice cast is back which is nice.

Although, like Strikers, this seems to be following on the base Persona 5, not Royal. Cause there's been no mentions of Kasumi so far :(

1BcQa3J.jpg

ooazaAZ.jpg

g4Hb0Wy.jpg

LordCBH

Started playing this, glad they have the same difficulty options as the main games cause Tactics games aren't exactly my jam lol.

The chibi models are so adorable, also all the original voice cast is back which is nice.

Although, like Strikers, this seems to be following on the base Persona 5, not Royal. Cause there's been no mentions of Kasumi so far :(

1BcQa3J.jpg

ooazaAZ.jpg

g4Hb0Wy.jpg

I’m terribad at tactics games but still wanna play this one cause I like the characters. How chill is it on easier modes?

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I’m terribad at tactics games but still wanna play this one cause I like the characters. How chill is it on easier modes?

Very. In the Safety difficulty you cannot die, even if everyone in your party gets KO'ed, they have unlimited revives.

The only way you'll fail missions is if it's one of those "reach X place in 8 turns" and you can't do that. (which is damn near impossible)

Last edited:

LordCBH

Very. In the Safety difficulty you cannot die, even if everyone in your party gets KO'ed, they have unlimited revives.

The only way you'll fail missions is if it's one of those "reach X place in 8 turns" and you can't do that. (which is damn near impossible)

Dope!! I might try it on one above safety, but I ain’t against kicking it down if I’m not having fun with it.

Top Bottom