• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 3 Games That Desperately Need a PS5 Remaster/Remake

RAIDEN1

When it is said that the PS3's will fail one-day then by that time PS3 emulation will be near perfected.....also I wouldn't hold your breath on Sony bringing out any of these titles anytime soon, they had the opportunity from day one of the PS5 to get a similar catalogue going like what you can get on the Xbox Series consoles, where it is there where you can only play the likes of Burnout, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Split-Second, Force Unleashed etc...

sony! get whoever it was who made this to make some more!...

81i4ORYqGpL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

daninthemix

Pupeteer and Folklore were both annoying for control reasons - Folklore because of the sixaxis nonsense and Pupeteer because you had to constantly mash.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Pupeteer and Folklore were both annoying for control reasons - Folklore because of the sixaxis nonsense and Pupeteer because you had to constantly mash.
I remember giving Folkore a chance on two occasions. Both times it got repetitive and tedious very fast.

StereoVsn

That’s a great list of games up, and I would be in for Folklore, Infamous, Resistance, Motorstorm and Pacific Storm no question.

nial

Gold Member
This always reminds me why it's my least favorite PlayStation console.
Ape Escape Furi Furi, Kung Fu Rider, God of War Ascension, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Beyond Two Souls, PlayStation Move Heroes, Siren: Blood Curse, White Knight Chronicles, Gran Turismo 5, etc. The list goes and goes on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom