• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store Extended Play Sale(NA)(5/23/17-5/30/17)

ultrazilla

Jumping on the overwatch train
also the GTA train

I jumped on Overwatch tonight. :) Doesn't seem like the game will be on sale much as it's so popular but anyone on the fence, you should probably pull the trigger on this deal quick.

I've got the PC version and it's a blast and didn't mind the double dip for my Pro. :)

Burglekutt

So I bought the Game of Thrones Season pass and wouldnt let me download it. it showed up in my purchase history but still shows the price when I look it up on PSN. After trouble shooting the PSN live chat they gave me a refund but said I could try downloading episode one for free then buy the season pass and see if that worked. I can now play episode one and the game shows that my other episodes are purchased and ready for download but I get an error when I try to download. I tried to download from PSN and still get the error. Any ideas?

I jumped on Overwatch tonight. :) Doesn't seem like the game will be on sale much as it's so popular but anyone on the fence, you should probably pull the trigger on this deal quick.

I've got the PC version and it's a blast and didn't mind the double dip for my Pro. :)

As I started to try PSN went down. But I'll definitely grab it, and double dip on PC when I get that too.

Does someone wanna help me out? Keep getting errors when I try to buy something off of PSN using Paypal and I don't understand why. It says my credit card information is wrong, but I'm not using a credit card and I've deleted and reinstated my paypal information, I have the funds,but I don't understand why its not working??

Did anyone else buy The Walking Dead a new frontier? I bought it along with batman but besides episode one of the walking dead the other episodes remain locked, whats strange when I click under addons on the game menu it shows I have 4 addons but when I click on them it takes me to the other 4 batman episodes, instead of the walking dead ones. And when I check my purchase history it shows I purchased all episode of batman and only one of the walking dead, yet I was charged the season pass price >_<

Aselith

Man, I picked up Metal Slug Anthology and that port is BUSTED. Really bad framerate and slowdown. This was really disappointing.

Does someone wanna help me out? Keep getting errors when I try to buy something off of PSN using Paypal and I don't understand why. It says my credit card information is wrong, but I'm not using a credit card and I've deleted and reinstated my paypal information, I have the funds,but I don't understand why its not working??
This happened to me too but I think it's because I moved countries. Currently in South Korea. I just buy codes off Amazon now to buy psn games.

Also, I finally beat DS3 DLC and was left yearning for more, is DS2 really that bad?

Weevilone

I started out adding a bunch of stuff to cart.. like $71.

Then I started removing things I already own on Steam, or think will get cheaper or be added to PS+ (Telltale games).

I'm down to trying to decide whether it's worth $29.48 to have DS2 and Bloodborne digital so I won't have to swap disks. Prob not.

Top Bottom