• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon OR/AS: countdown live taking place on Nov. 20 (NicoNico)

L~A

Looks like there's going to be special countdown live for Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire on Nov. 20. It'll be broadcast on NicoNico (so an account is needed), and it'll have several parts, with various guests.

251056.jpg

Part 0 (12PM JST): playthrough of Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire on GBA.
Part 1 (8PM JST) : special concert, where music from the game will be played by a special band.
Part 2 (8.30PM JST): special performance by Imakuni? (remember that Slowpoke MV?)
Part 3 (8.50PM JST): finals of a Japan-only PGL competition.
Part 4 (10PM JST): guests talking about various stuff during the last 2h until launch day (though game will be available on the eShop by then).

Among the guests, there'll be Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, Shigeru Omori, IMALU, Ayana Tsubaki, and more.

It'll be broadcast on NicoNico

Time:

Europe: 12PM (4AM for Part 0)
UK: 11PM (3AM for Part 0)
North America (East): 6AM (Day -1 10PM for Part 0)
North America (West): 3AM (Day -1 7PM for Part 0)
Japan: 8PM (12PM for Part 0)

t1416481200z0.png

Before all that, there'll be a continuation of that stream in early october, where they played the original games. So the stream will actually start at 12PM JST.

kubus

I can't watch it, clicking the link in the OP brings me to a "Register for premium service" ad :(. Is this stream exclusive for paid accounts?

L~A

Ha ha, both guys are using a female trainer as their avatar.

I ain't the only one after all :p

Top Bottom