• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: PlayStation Store Platinum Sale Is Live

Mista

Banned
PS-Store-sale.jpg

Platinum sale went live. Lots of great games in there!

US PSN:

UK PSN:

AU PSN:

Starhowl

Horizon Zero Dawn looks interesting; not gonna buy The Division 2 until it's lower than 30.00 $ though.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
that's a pretty weak sale. good discounts but no good games ... at least any games i haven't already played.

Too bad you need to be a ps+ member; can I buy a single week or month for cheap?
as long as you have PS+ you'll get a discount so yes...find the cheapest PS+ you can get.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Less than 20 games on sale... some "sale" this is...

There are 4 sales going on at once.

There are 4 sales going on at once.

Contra Shattered Soldier $3 for PS3? I might have to pull that summabitch out of the closet and hook it up.

Shantae

Banned
Why do I not see some of the games that people are mentioning? When I click on the Platinum sale, it shows 41 titles, and none of them are Furi, or Contra Shattered Soldier like was mentioned here.

ethomaz

Banned
Can I buy some good game with $6?

Edit - Nope... there isn't even bad games at below $15 lol

Last edited:

Imtjnotu

How? I have the OG Pro and that still works just fine. Did you drop it or was it just a manufacturing defect?
dude it hasn't moved from my shelf in two years lol. No clue. It just hates to read horizon and rdr2. Also some blu ray movies don't do well but I mainly use my uhd player

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
dude it hasn't moved from my shelf in two years lol. No clue. It just hates to read horizon and rdr2. Also some blu ray movies don't do well but I mainly use my uhd player

Maybe the lens has some dust or the like on it?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Get that fixed man. But yeah I also use my 4k BD player over the ps4's.

What were they thinking using a regular BD player drive?

Shantae

Banned
These are part of the Big in Japan sale, but between Soul Calibur 6, and Tekken 7, which would you guys recommend? I'm not a bigger fan of one over the other. I haven't really played SC since 4, and I think I enjoyed 1 and 2 the most. Tekken was never huge series for me, but I always seemed to find enjoyment in the Tekken Tag 1 and 2 more than the regular series. Even still, I'm just kinda in the mood for a fighting game like one of those. If I got the base game, I probably could afford both, but I was thinking I'd like to get one of the bundles since they come with the DLC characters which are overpriced on their own.

These are part of the Big in Japan sale, but between Soul Calibur 6, and Tekken 7, which would you guys recommend? I'm not a bigger fan of one over the other. I haven't really played SC since 4, and I think I enjoyed 1 and 2 the most. Tekken was never huge series for me, but I always seemed to find enjoyment in the Tekken Tag 1 and 2 more than the regular series. Even still, I'm just kinda in the mood for a fighting game like one of those. If I got the base game, I probably could afford both, but I was thinking I'd like to get one of the bundles since they come with the DLC characters which are overpriced on their own.
They're both really good honestly. Just depends on what you want.

I only play Soul Calibur though, and it's my favorite one since part 2. Everyone online is very good though. But there are casual lobbies.

Tekken is the more popular series at the moment.

Top Bottom