• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I love taking a big fat shit at an architect and interior design firm.

All these well dressed sophisticated people have to deal with my blow out and stinky ass.

No I don’t use the febreeze. Let the scent wash over your apple computers freely from cubicle to cubicle.

Praise be.
Tag checks out.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I'm thinking about pitching a game idea to Capcom;

It would be a Street Fighter II themed RPG, called the, "Hadouken Chronicles" .

XSuVW.jpg

I like video game industry drama in part because it's trivial. Like with Sony requiring a PSN account linking for Helldivers 2 on PC. I don't like that they're doing it; it's annoying and a little invasive. But I'd rather focus on that than the more impactful stuff going on in the world that I can't have an influence on.

Felt introspective, might delete later idk tho lol

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lol. Came here to reply to you Mr Tundy.

I never responded to your response in asking why Radiohead and ATM The Smile resonates so much.

Besides the melancholy tone,

At some point Thom preferred rhythm as a texture first most. Kinda obvious seeing his solo projects.

Kid Amnesiac was a starter, Weird fishes/Arpeggio from In Rainbows as well.

It was TKoL that really empathized drums as the base layer.

A Moon shaped pool had a very jazzy sound.

Those changes really resonated with me because the almost digital drums which upon the other instrument's, soundscapes, melody and vocals are built upon brought a very hypnotic vibe imho.

The Smile is more or less everything I wanted more of from a new album.

Fwiw.

As if my post isn't introspective and a journey at that.

😅

Last edited:
Lol. Came here to reply to you Mr Tundy.

I never responded to your response in asking why Radiohead and ATM The Smile resonates so much.

Besides the melancholy tone,

At some point Thom preferred rhythm as a texture first most. Kinda obvious seeing his solo projects.

Kid Amnesiac was a starter, Weird fishes/Arpeggio from In Rainbows as well.

It was TKoL that really empathized drums as the base layer.

A Moon shaped pool had a very jazzy sound.

Those changes really resonated with me because the almost digital drums which upon the other instrument's, soundscapes, melody and vocals are built upon brought a very hypnotic vibe imho.

The Smile is more or less everything I wanted more of from a new album.

Fwiw.

As if my post isn't introspective and a journey at that.

😅
Kid A is my favorite Radiohead album. Love those drums and everything about Idioteque. Everything in Its Right Place. Kid A. The National Anthem. All great.

Radiohead and Thom Yorke is/are one of those bands where I don't care for maybe 2/3rds of their tracks but their songs I do like I love. Happens when bands are willing to take risks and experiment like they do.

Top Bottom