• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reading the Worst Webcomic Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, this is the hardest I laughed and cringed at anything. I always read webcomics back in the day like Penny Arcade and Kidd Radd, but some of these are just so horrendously bad it just makes my eyes hurt by just looking at some of the art. I think this site is worth a look if you are looking for something to make fun of.

http://badwebcomics.wikidot.com/
(Some stuff is NSFW)

squidyj

Holy shit, this is the hardest I laughed and cringed at anything. I always read webcomics back in the day like Penny Arcade and Kidd Radd, but some of these are just so horrendously bad it just makes my eyes hurt by just looking at some of the art. I think this site is worth a look if you are looking for something to make fun of.

http://badwebcomics.wikidot.com/
(Some stuff is NSFW)

you have to apply to be a member? what the shit is this?

W3DH08s.png

I don't get it. I even went back two comics and still don't get it.

Oh yeah, for some bullshit reason you have to login to view the wiki, but it's worth the read considering the humorous reviews of these disasters they call webcomics.

Okay I don't plan on signing up for this wiki, but I'm wondering is there any mention of Electric Retard on there?

Hands down, electric retard is the worst webcomic I have ever seen, it truly is the product of a demented mind.

Davey Cakes

Kid Radd was really good. I miss those days (only a few years ago, really) where I'd just sit and read 300 comics in a single go.

Okay I don't plan on signing up for this wiki, but I'm wondering is there any mention of Electric Retard on there?

Hands down, electric retard is the worst webcomic I have ever seen, it truly is the product of a demented mind.

Maybe something's wrong with me, but I find myself laughing at these.

Maybe something's wrong with me, but I find myself laughing at these.

Haha I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with you, and my comment wasn't completely serious, but I do think it's a horrible webcomic, but I don't necessarily think the creator of it is actually demented. Though I don't know about the author either.

Oh well, to each their own, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom