• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

River City: Knights of Justice launches June 20th in North America and Europe

https://mobile.twitter.com/Natsume_Inc/status/875045594418380800

Some surprise news from the @E3 show floor - River City: Knights of Justice (3DS eShop) launches June 20th in North America & Europe! :D

DCTJTQHVoAAmkyf

Cactus

Banned
Cool. This seems interesting.

Still holding out hope that the Kunio NES collection will get a localization.

Opa-Pa

Hell yes! I knew it was coming soon. So in for this, day 1 for sure.

You and me both.

Seems possible, given Natsume have more River City coming over.

Not a chance, that'd be a lot of work for such a niche release. I mean, almost every game in that collection was published (and heavily edited) back in the day, not to mention some didn't make it to the west at all. It'd probably require Natsume to re-localize all of them for it to work.

MLH

Cool, I know River City: Rival Showdown is also coming, but If I'm going to buy one of these games which should I go for?

Tokyo Rumble is currently more expensive (it's price seems like a negative from the reviews I've read) ) than Knights of Justice (much more of an impulse purchase) is it a bigger game/ more worth while?

Recommend one to me GAF!

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Cool, I know River City: Rival Showdown is also coming, but If I'm going to buy one of these games which should I go for?

Tokyo Rumble is currently more expensive (it's price seems like a negative from the reviews I've read) ) than Knights of Justice (much more of an impulse purchase) is it a bigger game/ more worth while?

Recommend one to me GAF!

I had fun with Tokyo Rumble... it's a nice little diversion, or a good palate cleanser between big games.

It's not perfect by any means... it's pretty quick overall, but has some replayability with the inclusion of dodge ball and some other mini games.

Worth checking out if you're a big Kunio fan

I liked River City: Rival Showdown more than this one personally, IIRC Knights of Justice runs at a slower speed which annoyed me. The only issue that I had with showdown was the boring double dragon mode.

Opa-Pa

Recommend one to me GAF!

Not that this looks bad, but it looks kinda slow. Tokyo Rumble is really, really fun and entertaining, only complaint from me being that it's kinda short (like 6 hours?).

Rival Showdown has me super excited, but from what little I played of the japanese version, it's a bit too story based, whereas Tokyo Rumble is very combat focused.

Btw I don't know how long or content filled Knights is, but it's cheaper because it's digital only. Tokyo Rumble is a "full" release.

Top Bottom