• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Started playing Pandora Tomorrow online again...

Nikashi

Banned
Well, I fixed my headset, and I'm able to play online again...

One problem.

No one plays the game as intended anymore, and every server I join seems to want to play 'Tag'.

I'm not looking for ranked games or anything, just want to play the game as intended, going for ND133s and such. I'll be playing regularly again starting tonight, so if you want to actually play and not just deathmatch, my gamertag is "Nikashi"

Nikashi

Banned
Apparantly, 3 people play as spies with 1 life each, one person plays as a merc with 3 lives, and the first spy to get killed has to be the merc next time.

Totally defeats the purpose of the game :(

Saurus

Read up on spies teleporting...more and more people are doing it. I think the online game is broken until Ubisoft fixes it.

Nikashi

Banned
siamesedreamer said:
I hope you enjoyed the tag team teabag with me and Uno earlier today...........

Must have been satisfying teaming up on me after my partner bailed, when I had pwned you guys the previous round :)

Saurus

ZombieSupaStar said:
elaborate

From what I've read it's a tool they used in the testing process and never removed. Basically spies can teleport to a default position on a map or from where they last hung or wall flipped from by hitting a button combo on a pole. Just this weekend someone showed me how to teleport into the merc spawn in Warehouse. (Nothing like having a spy teleport right behind you and snap your neck, or lure you across the board only to teleport to the other side.)

EekTheKat

Hearing someone say "Ownage" over the headset pretty much made me stop using headsets in ANY game now.

Some words just are never meant to be uttered with a voice.

[edit] guess I should add something relevant to the topic : this SC:pT online is really only fun for me in a lan with friends now really, I just can't stand the online component now with strangers anymore on this game.

Top Bottom