• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUPERHYPERCUBE cancels Oculus support

There are so many larger issues in this world. We often see bigotry somewhere in a western nation and get really upset but when we hear a half world away a person wasn't called a dirty word but murdered for being who they are, what do we do?

Thanks for the perspective. Next time I see a problem I'll remind myself it hardly compares to NK prison camps and ignore it. I look forward to the results.

There are so many larger issues in this world. We often see bigotry somewhere in a western nation and get really upset but when we hear a half world away a person wasn't called a dirty word but murdered for being who they are, what do we do?

Everyone hates Subway Jerrod for what he did but how many people go where children sex trafficking happens. The amount of anger and organization from our hobby is great but perhaps we should actually demand humane working conditions for those that assemble our gaming boxes and for those that mine the components that are in almost all of our electronic devices.

Palmer Luckey is probably a real piece of work but I can come up with many more reasons why I wouldn't want to support a Facebook platform than some seemingly racist activities. FB will ultimately determine his fate, but I wonder how many people upset about this subject belong to any political action organization or do any leg work to help their beliefs.

so you'd rather people just ignore this issue?

Everyone hates Subway Jerrod for what he did but how many people go where children sex trafficking happens. The amount of anger and organization from our hobby is great but perhaps we should actually demand humane working conditions for those that assemble our gaming boxes and for those that mine the components that are in almost all of our electronic devices.

Palmer Luckey is probably a real piece of work but I can come up with many more reasons why I wouldn't want to support a Facebook platform than some seemingly racist activities. FB will ultimately determine his fate, but I wonder how many people upset about this subject belong to any political action organization or do any leg work to help their beliefs.

Why did u bother making this post when there are so many other bigger issues in the world? You seriously typed up 3 paragraphs about how a gaming community reacted to a white supremacist when there's starving kids in africa?!?!

Top Bottom