• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Banner Saga 2 is FREE for Twitch (Amazon) Prime members until March 6

If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can link it to a twitch account and receive The Banner Saga 2 for free.

In addition, the developer, Stoic, will receive 1 dollar (up to $100,000) for each person that downloads and launches the game.

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime

It's a free game and free support for the devs. I recommend jumping in if you have Amazon Prime.

bluexy

Oh weird, this adds the game to the Twitch platform. Not why I thought differently, but this is definitely going to take some getting used to. Think this is going to become a regular thing? Offering free games through Twitch Prime fro download on the Twitch platform?

Madn

Oh weird, this adds the game to the Twitch platform. Not why I thought differently, but this is definitely going to take some getting used to. Think this is going to become a regular thing? Offering free games through Twitch Prime fro download on the Twitch platform?

They've been doing this for a while

Oh, huh. What games did I miss? I mean shit, they only announced they'd be selling games like 5 days ago.

Nothing amazing. A hearthstone hero, Tyrande, and other stuff like that. I think there might have been one other full indie title before Banner Saga 1 & 2.

EDIT: Shows what I know.

kulapik

Oh, huh. What games did I miss? I mean shit, they only announced they'd be selling games like 5 days ago.
So far, they have given away Streamline, This war of mine, Drawful 2, Punch Club, Heavy Bullets, RunGunJumpRun, Kathy Rain, seasons 1 and 2 of Telltale's TWD, and both Banner Saga.

Top Bottom