• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Legacy will be published by NISA in Europe - Winter 2016

https://twitter.com/AllGamesBeta/status/626069733071261696

CLA_Gp6XAAAWIsY.jpg:orig

Based NISA

EDIT: They officially announced it now

In The Legend of Legacy, seven adventurers — Liber, Meurs, Owen, Bianca, Garnet, Eloise, and Filmia — arrive on the mysterious island of Avalon to pursue their own agenda as explorers. They team up with two of the other adventurers to achieve their objectives — be it exploring the island for treasure, looking for the “god” on the island, or recovering lost memories. But things change when they discover a singing stone that causes the party to see phantasms of Avalon’s forgotten history.

In addition to exploring the island of Avalon, Combat will offer plenty of challenges in The Legend of Legacy. Combat is turn-based, but players will have the option to create their own formations tailored to their party of three, meaning each party member can be put into a different combat role (defending, attacking, supporting, etc.) at any given time. Formations can be saved and changed between turns as well, giving players plenty of options to maximize their strategies.

Key Features

Seven Unique Perspectives – Each character in The Legend of Legacy has their own motivation for exploring Avalon, and their individual conclusion at the story’s resolution. Play through as each character to see them all! Combats Gets Classless – Managing formations to instruct specific combat roles instead of fixed classes adds a different level of challenge for battle enthusiasts.
Legendary Development – Illustrator Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series), renowned composer Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy XIII), writer Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger), game designer Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa series), and Masataka Matsuura (999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors) all come together to create this brand new experience.
Balance for the West – Based on user feedback following the Japanese release, several gameplay adjustments were made to enhance the gameplay. More details to come later!

Gematsu says winter 2016 which probably means January-March

Wonder how many months this will take to come to Europe after NA.

Looking forward to this, it'll be neat.

Unless it's an EO game (those take ages for some reason) NISA is pretty fast these days. Onechanbara Lost Dimension both only have a ~1 month delay.

NIS America being our beacons of hope, as usual. Good on them. I'll keep supporting them as long as they keep supporting those of us in Europe.

Links_fantasy

Awesome news and great to see this gen that pretty much all US localised portable RPGs are coming to Pal. I'd even say the 3DS is getting more localised RPGs than the DS over its lifetime as piracy isn't an issue on 3DS and a lot of them are selling really well. The only missing RPGs are the Square-Enix games, but hopefully Gamecon sees some 3DS DQ announcements after the Paris Expo semi confirmation.

Awesome news and great to see this gen that pretty much all US localised portable RPGs are coming to Pal. I'd even say the 3DS is getting more localised RPGs than the DS over its lifetime as piracy isn't an issue on 3DS and a lot of them are selling really well. The only missing RPGs are the Square-Enix games, but hopefully Gamecon sees some 3DS DQ announcements after the Paris Expo semi confirmation.

Story of Seasons :( (not really an RPG but still!)

Links_fantasy

Story of Seasons :( (not really an RPG but still!)

It has been pretty much confirmed to be coming at some point, from when I've talked to XSeed, but I'm assuming all the text is holding it up. All the harvest Moon games always took over a year to come to Europe after the U.S. so I'm hoping that's the case.

Dee Dee

Overall impressions were that it is a grindfest and light on story, right? I'll wait for reviews, but I would love to give NISA my money to thank them for the localisation.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Early 2016 just like Bravely Second... Hmm, let's see how it reviews.

Etria

Whoa, I thought that it would be around June-August but glad it's been cleared up. They need to think of their Southern Hemisphere fans haha.
Anyways, this game has been on my radar for a while so will hopefully pick it up when it hits.

It has been pretty much confirmed to be coming at some point, from when I've talked to XSeed, but I'm assuming all the text is holding it up. All the harvest Moon games always took over a year to come to Europe after the U.S. so I'm hoping that's the case.

So I'm assuming it's getting a full EFIGS localization which is taking time? I really haven't heard anything other than Marvelous EU saying "we can't talk about it".

webrunner

please tell me that people call this game LegLeg or Leg 'o' Leg for short.

if they make a lego version of this game they could call it Lego leg o leg

starring legless lego legolas

Top Bottom