• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW Alfa Romeo Stradale 33

This is the original Afa Romeo stradale introduced in 1967, still one of the most beautiful, classy, Italian exotica cars in existence

6d59300705a6525a38d969eb84afcb5e-1000.jpg

L-Alfa-Romeo-33-Stradale-Side.jpg

It was one of the world's first supercars and the fastest commercially available car for the standing kilometer when introduced. Only 18 examples were produced between 1967 and 1969.

And finally, after 56 whole years we have its successor, another beautiful work of art on 4 wheels :

33-Stradale-rear.png

33-Stradale-side.png

2023-Alfa-Romeo-33-Stradale-001.jpg

TV add and promo videos :

Yesterday's press-conference :

Absolutely beautiful, another wonder of Italian artistry and design pathos...

Only 33 cars made, 3.000.000€ each, already sold out.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
It’s a good looking car I wouldn’t be thrilled maintaining it though, tires, oil, paint all that matters 10x more with those sport cars.

Tams

An Alfa?

I heard you like rust.

It does look good, but I think something like these two I saw today look better. Though they do kind of look very similar. And of course, of all the wankers parking on the street, these two were the worst at parking.

vBdEBJ4.jpg

2tstnyr.jpg

Last edited:
Rear three quarter view looks great... side and front look like one of the off brand car designs they stick in games like Saints Row. I wonder if Alfa still have that reputation for bad reliability :pie_thinking:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Rear end looks butt ugly.
Also looks like a car for midg...little people.
Or maybe one of those modded golf carts.

49c7639ea9489e7cc262c0476a43b4b1.gif

Fools idol

Banned
An Alfa?

I heard you like rust.

It does look good, but I think something like these two I saw today look better. Though they do kind of look very similar. And of course, of all the wankers parking on the street, these two were the worst at parking.

vBdEBJ4.jpg

2tstnyr.jpg
F12 and 812 ownership allows cuntworthy parking. I'm sorry but it just does. I've owned an f12 for a while and would often just pull up at the road side to stare at it. It's one of the most beautiful things humans have ever created. Pininfarina is goat tier.

An Alfa?

I heard you like rust.

vBdEBJ4.jpg

2tstnyr.jpg
The world is their playground. We're just the kids in the grade below them heading back inside as recess periods cross over and they get to go play.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And in true Alfa fashion, while I like their cars, overpriced for what you get.

But these are mainly built for and sold to specific collectors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom