• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[WARNING, SPOILERS!] Pokemon Sword and Shield Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

you.
There are several Pokemon Sword and Shield leaks... Some may be doubtful, though.

QiXFsRi.png

CNeAMLO.png

Michele

you.
We have another thread going for this with some more leaks too

That's... Not the main point at all. The thread has to do with the preorder, and leaks warning... And besides wouldn't it be more appropriate to post leaks in a different thread? I don't think peoples would appreciate it if they clicked on your thread without realizing. There's also no spoilers tag in that thread, no offense.

Just giving my reasons on why the leaks should be in another thread

Last edited:

Michele

you.
Why did you circle the crotch?
Because that 3rd sobble evo may not be real at all. The outlines looks like it's out of the place, and it doesn't seem to match the theme of Sobble as per the Affleck Leak or something.

Jooxed

Gold Member
That's... Not the main point at all. The thread has to do with the preorder, and leaks warning... And besides wouldn't it be more appropriate to post leaks in a different thread? I don't think peoples would appreciate it if they clicked on your thread without realizing. There's also no spoilers tag in that thread, no offense.

Just giving my reasons on why the leaks should be in another thread

We updated the title to include leaks unsure what your talking about, and I just didn't see the point of having multiple pokemon threads on the front page doing the same thing but carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom