• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What faction will you belong to 20 years from now?

What faction will you belong to 20 years from now?

• Corpo

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Slumdog

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Kanye West Acolytes of Wyoming

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

In the year 2041...

Will you belong to one of the handful of tech megacorporations that control the wealth and power of the West, linked up with a Neuralink cyberbrain and various body prostheses to improve your productivity up to the baseline requirements for your stock options?

Or will you be living your best life in the slums of Columbus, Ohio, with your escapist VR rig and the trickle of President Yang's Freedom Dividend to pay for your food cubes, hoping that the girl with the purple-haired avatar in The Oasis really does look like Olivia Cooke IRL as she promises?

There may also be free space for new acolytes at Kanye West's underground lair in Wyoming, but Sunday Service will involve worshipping Yeezus, Tuesdays are palanquin duty, and Kanye may mistake you for Kim -- or Ray J -- or both -- during his manic episodes.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I’ll be the chosen one
Kung Pow Asian GIF

Cattlyst

Mecha-Zuckaberg, Proto-Musk and Bezos-tron will no doubt have taken their war into space by 2041. The rest of us will be living underground in huge caves, taking part in cringeworthy rave scenes that go on for too long.

Cutty Flam

Banned
I’ll be working for Nintendo. I’ll have to use my uncle as a reference of course, but once I am in, I will usurp the throne and bring Mario Party back to its former glory

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
None of that makes sense I think the Biden administration has made improvements, you ding some countries for having issues, b) you’re under valuing the sense of community from some countries. USA was in a ton of wars and I think they’re making significant improvements.

DESTROYA

None of that makes sense I think the Biden administration has made improvements, you ding some countries for having issues, b) you’re under valuing the sense of community from some countries. USA was in a ton of wars and I think they’re making significant improvements.
Yeah name some of the improvements bot?

Fuck all of that I’ll be living like a hermit with my hot ass wife with 10 kids living of the land like a caveman .
If thats the future I want no part of it.

CAB_Life

Mecha-Zuckaberg, Proto-Musk and Bezos-tron will no doubt have taken their war into space by 2041. The rest of us will be living underground in huge caves, taking part in cringeworthy rave scenes that go on for too long.
If they all fuck off and leave us to rave like neo-dark elves, I'm actually okay with that future.

Ballthyrm

TR-HERO.jpg

You guys need this guy back.
He wasn't afraid of no corporations.

Also you can't be capitalist and be for monopolies.
What we got right now is monopolies, so of course everything isn't working anymore.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Corpo because I grew out of seeing corporation as a four letter word a while back. My cyber module techno suite will enjoy industrial strength access to a wide array of old & new entertainment whenever I use my accrued vacation minutes.

Top Bottom