• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can I find high quality screenshots?

When I sell games on eBay, I like to post clickable thumbnails of screenshots of the games. However, it's always such a pain to find really good quality screenshots that aren't molested with logos in the corner somewhere. Is there a particular review site that doesn't watermark their screen grabs?

I wonder why google never found that site. :(

Thanks.

edit:

Hmmm....a lot of these grabs seem pretty blurry. Do they vary in quality or are all of them like that?

Justin Bailey

------ ------
The Shadow said:
I wonder why google never found that site. :(

Thanks.

edit:

Hmmm....a lot of these grabs seem pretty blurry. Do they vary in quality or are all of them like that?
They vary, it's a user supported site.

Rhindle

It's pretty much a dead site though.

Try Gamespy -- they usually doesn't watermark their stuff. Or just go to the oficial game site.

You'd be surprised on how varied the quality of screenshots you can get from the official websites. Plus, they're not always properly formated. Take the Primal website for instance.

There's about 3000+ Splinter Cell screenshots at that "gamescreenshots.com" website and not a single one was all that clear. They were all blurry, like they were smaller and then blown up. On the other hand, the Sands of Time grabs were good quality but I already had some that I was going to use.

Hmm..That website will help but I guess there are still a few games that I'll still have to google around to find decent grabs.

Top Bottom