• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2016

How do you feel about this conference being 7 hours shorter than last year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Instro

Um maybe I misheard there, or just misinformed, but it sounded like he implied that SS3 and Underworld were not PC exclusive?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Warren...

TOrG6G1.gif

Moff

I liked the concept a lot
day9 did a great job and it felt much closer and honest than the artificial entertainment shows of the big publishers, spector was a great way to end it. could have had some bigger announcements, though.

Noaloha

Really, really good show. A few technical shit-ups aside (audio sync, late start), I actually enjoyed the content on its own ad-based merits. Lots of trailers, lots of natural (or, more natural than typical for an E3 conference) chat.

Great job PC Gamer. Nicely done Sean.

Lime

Great show but missed Spector. Easily the best conference so far with plenty of space and comfort for developers to talk about their games in a respectful and less artificial setting.

Also, Battletech will be featured soon!!!! Pretty amazing what they will say or show.

ArjanN

List of everything I've missed?

Dawn of War 3 gameplay
Arma 3 Apex
Oxygen Not Included by Klei
Tyrany by Obsidian
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord
The Observer trailer
AMD talk
Killing Floor 2 new mode/class
Day of infamy
Lawbreakers
VR backpack
Esports
Some neat looking RTS I didn't catch the name of.
Vampyre
The Turing Test
Deus Ex gameplay
Warren Spector speech

Might have missed some stuff.

Corpekata

Banned
List of everything I've missed?

New Footage:
Giant Cop
Lawbreakers
Vampyr pre-alpha
Some new Deus Ex stuff
The Turing Test
Halo Wars 2
Dawn of War 3
Tyranny
Mount and Blade 2
Overland
Arcane Warfare
Mages of Mystralia
The Surge

New content / expansion stuff:

KIlling Floor 2 sharpshooter update
Arma 3 Apex releasing next month
Killing Floor VR spinoff
Superhot VR
Warframe update that adds a soccerish sport game

New titles / announcements:
Observer (layers of fear dev)
Dropzone
Dual Universe
Day of Infamy (Insurgency devs)
Oxygen Not Included (Klei)

Think that is it. Also a good Warren Spector speech.

LordRaptor

Its sort of surprising given Microsofts newfound renewed dedication to Pc gaming again that they showed more PC titles at the Xbox conference than the Pc one.

Corpekata

Banned
Its sort of surprising given Microsofts newfound renewed dedication to Pc gaming again that they showed more PC titles at the Xbox conference than the Pc one.

Well like every single game at the conference had a PC version besides FFXV, so having more PC titles at this conference would have made the conference like an hour longer.

Miker

Thought they might have Blizz on stage to talk about some vague DLC plans for Overwatch, but I guess they're still in the post-launch phase.

Top Bottom