• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

xboxonevspsfour.com is actually a thing (Polling website)

http://www.xboxonevspsfour.com/

It's only has 100k votes with ~75k voting for PS4 and ~25k for Xbox One.

I have no idea how long this website has been up (looking at it's statistic, less than a week), but It'll be interesting to gauge what type of perception the general market...erm...people have.

Some more details. Breakdown by country.
K8KGVix.png

EDIT: Site founded June 4th, 2013.
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=xboxonevspsfour.com

Though unscientific I know That is a major problem that MS. Imagine you are in school and a casual gamer and 4 out of your 5 friends who are hard core gamers pick up a PS4, as a casual gamer which would you end up picking up?

Amir0x

Banned
I think internet polls are fairly useless as a metric for determining anything precise, but when the results are so overwhelming, they can indicate which direction enthusiasm is headed in at least.

Sendou

Though unscientific I know That is a major problem that MS. Imagine you are in school and a casual gamer and 4 out of your 5 friends who are hard core gamers pick up a PS4, as a casual gamer which would you end up picking up?

... the one with timed Call of Duty AND Battlefield 4 DLC exclusivity deal?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
wheres do i click to support the wiiu?

That first post! But yeah the results of this poll will be just as skewed as GAF's brutal anti-DRM campaign. Don't tell MS though

Edit: that "brutal" sounded bad. I meant it in a good way

Amir0x

Banned
Seems the people who designed it are all students at Institut de l'Internet et du Multimédia. Probably a group of friends who did this as a class project or something like that. Dunno why I'm sharing that, just was clicking to see who the people are and they're almost all attending IIM heh

And it won the "buzzles" award at IIM, so I should have just looked at that at the last line lol

LOLDSFAN

Ah I wish I could break it down by state in the US. Seems to be a PHP error or something. It's probably getting bombarded by hits now too.

sensi97

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Why do they have only one (but superior) controller on their main page?

It would show more of the XBO controller if there were more votes.

The amount of each controller shown is influenced by the poll results.

Amir0x

Banned
Why do they have only one (but superior) controller on their main page?

It's there, just being obfuscated by the PS4 controller at the moment mostly because of how badly it is losing. Look at the Xbox One controller sliver at the far left of the screen... heh

Takuya

Banned
Sharing this on my social networks to see how the 'general crowd' feels.

I have a feeling it won't change much.

SJRB

Gold Member
Layout looks way better than I expected.

PS4 is dominating with 75% [74,914 votes].

artist

Banned
It's there, just being obfuscated by the PS4 controller at the moment mostly because of how badly it is losing. Look at the Xbox One controller sliver at the far left of the screen... heh
It used to show half of each controller. Now its showing 70% of the Dual Shock since the poll reflects 70% of people choosing the PS4.
It would show more of the XBO controller if there were more votes.

The amount of each controller shown is influenced by the poll results.
Thanks, thats a unique way of showing the results.

Top Bottom