• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games no longer tied to subscription(Keep them forever) - EU - Probable Error

MUnited83

For you.
This month PS+ games were uploaded today to the PS Store. None of them have expiry dates:

jDMNy6T.png

When checking the games on the Vita PS Store, it says that I can keep them forever at no added cost. (Portuguese store)

0bGiGq9.jpg

Edit: Seems to be working only on the EU store. May be a glitch, but the fact they added the "keep them forever" on description sure makes it sound intentional.

Would be nice if that's the case, that part would be on par with Xbox Live's Games with Gold, since you can keep those games after a subscription ends.

Khrno

Really? That's great, specially in the case of the Vita since space is so scarce.

Still, I will keep paying for + as long as they keep giving out monthly games for all the (current) platforms.

Syntsui

It must be an error. This is AN ABSURDLY good news to be true. The already good value of PS+ just multiplied by infinity.

High likelihood that is a mistake.

But if true thats pretty awesome. I don't let my subscription cease ever but if I did, would suck to see so many locks on screen lol

wiibomb

I really hope this also happens in US..
then suddenly I would have a giant library of games that I will probably never play :/

vypek

Way too good to be true. I suspect an error even though it would be really awesome if it were real

Please be true :)

truth411

Would be nice if that's the case, that part would be on par with Xbox Live's Games with Gold, since you can keep those games after a subscription ends.

Not sure about the 360, but that's not the case for Xbox 1, when your gold subscription expires, you loose access.

Top Bottom