• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$400 Faker bundle is League of Legends’ most expensive digital pack ever

Draugoth

Gold Member
Faker-Ahri-skin-1.jpg

T1 mid laner Faker’s full commemorative skin bundle celebrating his induction into the League of Legends Hall of Legends has been revealed by Riot Games—and fans are not happy with the price point attached to the bundle.

While there are many tiers of content that you can purchase when it comes to the new Risen Legend Faker skins, the “Immortalized Legend Ahri” bundle begins at 32,000 RP, and the Signature edition of that bundle—which includes everything added in Faker’s Hall of Legends pass—costs exactly 59,260 RP, translating roughly to $450.
Screenshot showing what's featured in the most expensive Faker Ahri bundle.

“The problem is Riot is locking these cosmetics on a bundle,” one League player named BucketHerro said on Reddit.

“The other cosmetics within the bundle [are] skyrocketing the price, but if you look at the content then you still get somewhat of a good value. If Riot decides to allow us to buy the skins separately then there would be no issue.”

Source

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
LOL indeed. Lmao even.

I’m surprised he went with Ahri? I guess he knew he would get far more money if he picked a waifu mid laner.

It should’ve been Zed…

Hypereides

Gold Member
The worst part is that some goof out there is probably going to buy it and jump through numerous mental hoops to justify it.

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Just keep saying it’s only cosmetic and not that bad of a storefront, folks. They now want you to pay over what most folks in the US bring home a week after taxes and other deductibles for digital pixels.

I tell you I do not think I have ever seen a group of folks that are willing to give companies their hard work for digital goods with no value. We are actually witnessing folks making excuses for 70 dollar micros, 100 dollar micros, and now even this, which I find absolutely respectable.

We have hit peak idiocracy in gaming and some gamers.

Last edited:
Online gaming is truly at its lowest and it will continue to be as dumb parents support their kids for buying overpriced skins in all these type of games as well as adults who have little to no better things to do in life but waste money on skins. Companies know this and will continue to do such things. I am glad to have quit online gaming a while ago.

Top Bottom