• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 Minutes of DOOM 64: The Lost Levels Gameplay

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
I don't remember the FOV on Doom 64 being that extreme. Did they add a slider or something that IGN changed?

Fake

Maybe the PC version have a 10:9 or 10:10 widescreen. I don't know what version IGN is using because I remember watch the PS4 version on youtube and is not like that indeed.

nkarafo

I hope these levels will be added in DOOM 64 Absolution soon.

It's DOOM 64 with reload animations for the shotguns.

buizel

Banned
Can we stop screwing up ports that were SOMEHOW BETTER LAST GEN and even in some cases BETTER ON OG HARDWARE

first Duke nukem then doom 1 and 2 now this. I'm sure there's loads more examples. Doom 1/2 has mods but only 1 extra WAD tbh, online removed. :/

Duke has 2 less missions than on 360/ps3.

Doom 64 has been lightened to fuck no? Can we get the doom PS1 music on the doom ports - PS1 has great atmospheric music and unique lightning

Stuart360

I love how the enemies look a lot like Doom 2016/Doom Eternal enemies, especially from a distance. I wonder if ID based the look of the enmies off this game for Doom 2016.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Why's the FOV so high and fisheye style, lol. Hope it's changeable. Doom 64 was great, just wish they could have a few more frames of animation in the sprites, especially the weapons though, the super shotgun is a blast but the reload is not very satisfying.

I wonder if anyone's done a mod for it with additional animation frames like they've done for regular Doom, also the levels shown here are pretty boring, surely they could ramp up the action, enemy counts and challenge as they come after the 1st campaign.

Last edited:

stranno

Can we stop screwing up ports that were SOMEHOW BETTER LAST GEN and even in some cases BETTER ON OG HARDWARE

first Duke nukem then doom 1 and 2 now this.
Don't compare a Samuel Villarreal work with the indie borderline Bethesda crap.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
errr how do i activate this code? where do i even find this game

Last edited:
Top Bottom