• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Beyond Good and Evil 2 Trailer has been ready for over a year

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
It'll crash and burn obviously, but the funniest possible result from this whole thing is that it comes out and is actually really good. It'd be hilarious.

FingerBang

Why are they even bothering? I was so excited the first time they announced the sequel for PS3. Then they re-announced it with a completely different style and characters. Then it got lost again. Why isn't this game dead?

I wonder what ever happened with that Beyond Good and Evil 20th Anniversary Edition that leaked last year.
Might make sense that this gets released when re-introducing the sequel for the 5th time.

Killjoy-NL

It'll crash and burn obviously, but the funniest possible result from this whole thing is that it comes out and is actually really good. It'd be hilarious.
I'm willing to bet they overpromised on the entire games concept and it will be mediocre af.

Which would be a shame, BG&E was easily one of the best games on PS2.

Lol okay, can’t wait to play.

So a sequel to a 21 year old game that was announced 16 years ago that’s now a prequel that was announced 7 years ago…… umm, wait….. no, no that’s right.

Played the shit out of this game on the OG Xbox, along with Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rayman and let’s never forget that Ubisoft helped with the distribution and did translation work for Morrowind in Europe.
I feel this is when Ubisoft was at the top of their game.

Denton

First game was good, but overrated

I find it hilarious that sequel to that, of all things, is Ubisoft's Duke Nukem Forever.

mdkirby

This is what? 16+ years in development so far....as a AAA game....like just how much must this have cost so far to develop? Whatever the sum it must be enormous, I have no idea how on earth anyone would expect it to make its money back at this point

Top Bottom