• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Black Myth: Wukong Trailer Has Been Released Earlier

Draugoth

Gold Member
Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Art direction looks every bit as good as From Software games

But the graphics are vastly superior to anything From has ever done.

Hopefully this game is a massive success and they get a real budget for their next project.

I can’t wait to see what they can really do if they are pulling this off on an AA level budget.

These Chinese and Korean devs are coming out of nowhere and are going to put a lot of people to shame in short order

Refreshing

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I never had much faith in these projects but Stellar Blade came through and its actually a solid game with a good amount of content. Not to mention it functioned as advertised from day one, a rarity nowadays. So yeah, these projects sort of put me on notice.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Curious why the $40 price.

It’s likely to get more purchases at a lower price but in this day and age games like this are hitting at $70 all day.

Maybe the length isn’t super long so they went with this approach?

RainyNguyen

Neo Member
Curious why the $40 price.

It’s likely to get more purchases at a lower price but in this day and age games like this are hitting at $70 all day.

Maybe the length isn’t super long so they went with this approach?
It's the price in China store, not global

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Art direction looks every bit as good as From Software games

But the graphics are vastly superior to anything From has ever done.

Hopefully this game is a massive success and they get a real budget for their next project.

I can’t wait to see what they can really do if they are pulling this off on an AA level budget.

These Chinese and Korean devs are coming out of nowhere and are going to put a lot of people to shame in short order

Refreshing
If you've ever been to China... that wouldn't surprise you. Fuck man, those museums and art places are filled with treasures.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

Refreshing
This is surprise coming from you since you didn't liked Stellar Blade because she was too hot.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Still can't shake the feeling that this is all too good to be true, and the game will be an absolute fucking mess of broken promises and jank... I'd be pleased to be proved wrong though.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Still can't shake the feeling that this is all too good to be true, and the game will be an absolute fucking mess of broken promises and jank... I'd be pleased to be proved wrong though.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
There is a slight possibility given the history of development and what we know about it so far. It is also a UE5 game so everyone should be ready for a rough af launch as well.

Zuzu

this game will run like ass on current consoles....

I think the image quality is going to be terrible in the performance mode on the consoles if they offer that mode. It might be Okish in the quality mode but I wouldn't want to play this game at 30fps if possible. PSSR is the only hope for decent image quality in performance mode on consoles imo.

Last edited:

DragonNCM

Will people fear off their data buying a Chinese game?

Anyway looks really good.
Paranoia.......do you fear all governments in the world is using your data ?
What is different if US or Germany or Brits use your data ? you are more secured ?
Which hunt......

mortal

Gold Member
How come there are no African American heroes in this game about Chinese folklore? This isn’t suitable for modern audiences.
I swear some of you are addicted to cultural war / identity politics. Why come into a thread for a game that has absolutely nothing to do with this just to shit post?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I swear some of you are addicted to cultural war / identity politics. Why come into a thread for a game that has absolutely nothing to do with this just to shit post?
Sooooo much this! I can’t even go to a thread without some stupid ass culture war…its getting super obnoxious.

"Lunatic Ignus" stated that the new Black Myth: Wukong trailer is out with a price of 40$ in China. While it's not available to pre-order globally, they will wait until a big western show like Summer Game Fest.

I don't get it... China pays $40 to watch the trailer? Wut?

Alebrije

This Game has been cooked slowly...remember the firsth trailer eons ago...the good Side is graphic quality still is there not like that División downgrade from UBI.

Art and gameplay look great. Hope the final product is as good as it looks.

Top Bottom