• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Assaults Kids for Wearing a MAGA Hat

xStoyax

Banned
Using terms such as 'deported' makes massive sweeping assumptions about this person you can't possibly know from a short video. I have removed the term. Also while the guy was acting like an asshole we don't need to jump to such extreme punishments.
So many people attacking others over a hat. This time, it's children. How deranged must someone be to become violent over a hat that says Make America Great Again?

UPDATE: ARRESTED for Felony Theft
jimenez-kino-sid-905396.jpg

Source

Fired from Job:
“It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery. The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance,” the bar wrote.
“We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for. Rumble has, and always will be, a bar that is as inclusive as any establishment could possibly be. THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here! We do not condone the actions or behavior that were displayed in the cell phone video, and we never will. If you have any questions or concerns please message us privately. We support and appreciate your business.”

Kino Jimenez has deleted various social media accounts but before he did he wrote on his page that he worked at the San Antonio bar. He wrote in his profile’s “About” section, “thug life.” On Instagram, he described himself as, “Jedi-Knight Musician Spaceman.”
His YouTube page is still online. The page contains a video of his mother shooting a gun along with videos of his music and one video that criticizes Trump for a press conference after a GOP debate in 2016. “This is classic Trump talking nonsense making no senese [sic] of any kind. ‘Yea hillary shes a politcal [sic] person’ he is no President!” he wrote. In 2016, he posted a video of a Trump pinata being destroyed. Jimenez recorded the video in June 2016 at an anti-Trump rally in San Antonio. He wrote in the caption, #F*ckTrump.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Looks like that guy is gonna take the MAGA hat home and show his wifes boyfriend what a good boy he was today.

Gander

Banned
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a person about peace and inclusion to the upmost but there is no place for Trump nor his supporters here. Not in the kind of U.S. that we all envision working to together to build. Wankanda can be a reality right here in the world's richest nation but not with Trump and his way of thinking.

The man thinks coal is the future of energy for Christ's sake.

Liberty4all

Banned
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a person about peace and inclusion to the upmost but there is no place for Trump nor his supporters here. Not in the kind of U.S. that we all envision working to together to build. Wankanda can be a reality right here in the world's richest nation but not with Trump and his way of thinking.

Are you kidding? You support what that guy did in the video ?

lmao did you just name drop wakanda as a place we should all look up to??!?!? also there is no place for trump or his supporters? what? i mean its not like 2 people voted for the man. what you mean there is no place in your version of the US

pramod

Banned
Its astounding. Almost feel like these people are trying their hardest to make sure Trump gets reelected.

brap

Banned
I understand the outrage. All the anger that Trump causes, people deal with it in different ways.
I really wish clinton became president so I could go around beating up her dumbass supporters because I know my boi Gander will defend me.

Gander

Banned
lmao did you just name drop wakanda as a place we should all look up to??!?!? also there is no place for trump or his supporters? what? i mean its not like 2 people voted for the man. what you mean there is no place in your version of the US

Our bridges and railways are in such bad shape ironically most of the GOP leadership almost crashed on a train a few months back. Yes we should aspire to be like Wakanda. There is no place for racism or people willing to tolerate racism here in the states. Does that make things more clear?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I blame the media and the people who eat that shit up.

This guy is a pitiful excuse for a person to do that to a kid. Way worse than Trump IMO. Hope to see him face consequences.

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
Our bridges and railways are in such bad shape ironically most of the GOP leadership almost crashed on a train a few months back. Yes we should aspire to be like Wakanda. There is no place for racism or people willing to tolerate racism here in the states. Does that make things more clear?
Good bait, but you forgot that Wakanda is a closed borders, xenophobic country that doesn't want outsiders even visiting let alone immigrating. In fact, they kill trespassers...

so whats our version of the purple flower? TRT?

Gander

Banned
Were all of you as upset and flabbergasted when the GOP told the Florida high school kids to stop whining about being shot. I'd like to see your comments from then.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I do not like Trump. I disagree with the vast majority of his policies and his rather childish twitter rants. However, if people honestly think that you deserve a drink thrown in your face or that it is an "understandable" or "acceptable" action because they supported someone you don't - I honestly feel you are just as bad as the people you claim to hate. Grow up.

Last edited:

American

Banned
You're only seeing the last 20 seconds of that video.

You have no idea what led to the situation escalating like that. Always the possibility that the guy was provoked. Note the use of the n-word from the supposed 'victim'. Definitely not as innocent as others may think in my eyes.

As the old saying goes 'Talk shit, get hit'.

Also... why the assumption that it's a kid? The other dude in the video clearly looks early 20's.

Doesn't Wakanda regularly have death battles to settle disputes?

Such advanced, more better, wow

You're only seeing the last 20 seconds of that video.

You have no idea what led to the situation escalating like that. Always the possibility that the guy was provoked. Note the use of the n-word from the supposed 'victim'. Definitely not as innocent as others may think in my eyes.

As the old saying goes 'Talk shit, get hit'.

Also... why the assumption that it's a kid? The other dude in the video clearly looks early 20's.

Questioning the victims. What happened to listen and believe?

American

Banned
Look at the tested out manlett being outraged. So cute. The poor snowflake was triggered by a hat.

True. But it was also cute how the Trump followers just sat there and, well... didn't do anything. Didn't even go to their bro's rescue even though they outnumber the big guy.

Anyway, obvious they set this guy up. Only seeing the last 20 seconds of footage, not the build up and escalation and what they said. Plus, with the racial slur, it's clear they're a bunch of pussys.

Bwesh

...just sat there and, well... didn't do anything. Didn't even go to their bro's rescue even though they outnumber the big guy.
Because violence is always the answer to everything /s

edit: I apologize for the double post

Last edited:

brap

Banned
True. But it was also cute how the Trump followers just sat there and, well... didn't do anything. Didn't even go to their bro's rescue even though they outnumber the big guy.

Anyway, obvious they set this guy up. Only seeing the last 20 seconds of footage, not the build up and escalation and what they said. Plus, with the racial slur, it's clear they're a bunch of pussys.
Some people aren't animals and aren't gonna fight somebody just because they got some harmless liquid on them

Go to ResetERA if you want that, snowflake.
Lmao nice post. You gonna call him a cuck and soyboy too? I recommend browsing /pol/ if you want the newest right wing insults to take.

Papa

Banned

Wankanda 😂

American

Banned
Some people aren't animals and aren't gonna fight somebody just because they got some harmless liquid on them

Nope. They'll just piss and cry about it on Twitter and Facebook. Looking at that guys Twitter, he's trying to contact news organisations so i hope he makes the most of his 5 minutes of fame. All because he had a harmless liquid thrown on him.

Lmao nice post. You gonna call him a cuck and soyboy too? I recommend browsing /pol/ if you want the newest right wing insults to take.

I was gonna save that for later. Thanks for the advice though. Got any new right wing insults you've seen on/r/pol you'd like to share that I can add to my verbal artillery? I don't visit there myself.

Last edited:

xStoyax

Banned
News is now covering it - the douchebag apparently has also lost his job already. The kids are filing a police report. Hope they don't cave & carry this through. People this unstable need to be off the streets.
News

Liberty4all

Banned
Nope. They'll just piss and cry about it on Twitter and Facebook. Looking at that guys Twitter, he's trying to contact news organisations so i hope he makes the most of his 5 minutes of fame. All because he had a harmless liquid thrown on him.

He was assaulted. His property stolen.

How is this hard to understand that this is wrong?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Is this a shitpost?

Also this happened at a Whataburger? Cops are usually outside of one at those hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Dude did you read him preaching peace and saying this kind of crap is ok? Just keep your hands to yourself you weidos.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Stealing someone’s hat isn’t cool, nor is assaulting them for having “wrong” opinions.

We should be better than this. The media has been very effective in dividing many of us into two tribes who are in a new Cold War.

brap

Banned
I was gonna save that for later. Thanks for the advice though. Got any new right wing insults you've seen on/r/pol you'd like to share that I can add to my verbal artillery? I don't visit there myself.
/pol/ is a board on 4chan. Get with the times gramps!!

Honestly I would. Might make some money outta it.

Last edited:
Egh I've seen that happen quite a bit. Social media will lock it's jaws in, deservedly so. It's just a Maga hat, get verbal with them at the most. This guy will go down too...

Gander

Banned
Trump says all these things to provoke hatred and violence but you only want to lay blamed on the provoked, that's not right either

Joe T.

I guess you could say that kid took one for the team considering that this is going to add to the PR nightmare the Dems and their supporters have been creating for themselves.

Has any other baseball cap ever drawn the kind of anger MAGA hats do?

Dunki

Just call the cops tell them you have been robbed and assaulted. Normally these people then get real aggressive to the police and get arrested for a day or so
The guy has been fired for his job apparently. Got doxxed pretty hard also
another person who does not understand how the internet works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom