• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Luna streaming service can now stream some of your GOG games

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

It’s super simple. Luna is available in the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Austria, and the Netherlands. If you’re a resident of any of these countries just head over to Luna’s cloud gaming website. There, you can link your GOG account to your Amazon Luna service, and if you have Prime Gaming or Luna+ subscription (with the latter granting access to more titles) you’re good to go!

So, as suspected, this will require a subscription (either Prime or Luna+). Cool for those that already have Amazon Prime and a library of GOG games though!

YCoCg

Gold Member
Just linked it to my wife's Amazon account, hey I'll take a free game streaming option when I have down time in work.

Sorcerer

I thought the initial promise was all of your Gog games. Guess I misunderstood.

Slightly amusing that heavy hitters such as CyberPunk or Witcher 3 are not available to Stream. You think you would want to make the best first impression and show some faith in a partnership like this. Unless they are already on Luna?

Last edited:
It's all modern games... Meh.. I can stream all that on steam. I use gog for games like here's of might and magic 3, Ultima 7, might and magic series, etc.. Games not on steam.

Top Bottom