• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An Ode to Nintendo Fans (Willy Wonka Parody)

Mato

To call out Earthbound fans for being impatient... Let's think about that for a minute.

Bluenoser

Gotta admit, that was well done- the original movie was great. Although to suggest Nintendo fans have nothing to complain about is pretty crazy. Nintendo's model to service their user base is the worst in the industry.

Gnomist

That's pretty cute. Those older movies had the right idea. I think we all should break out into song to express our thoughts more often.

Oddly timely, with Emily Rogers' recent post:
vQE5Oh5.png

emb

Haha, that's actually a really great fit for the situation.

I do still want all those things and NOW though.

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got the perfect puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa doompadee dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Everything about gaming culture is embarrassing. This parody, the behaviour of Nintendo fans, everything. Throw it away and start again.

Really, of all the many, many, huge problems with the Nintendo hardcore dedicated fanbase, they choose to make fun of them wanting games that Nintendo just flat out refuses to make or even just rerelease?

This is like making a Donald Trump satirical song that only makes references to the first series of the Apprentice he was in.

You're dealing with a fanbase that is rife with self aggrandising, wilfully ignorant fantasists, with rampant Stockholm syndrome and a clinging to childhood that borders on the sociopathic, and you go after the fact that Nintendo literally couldn't give less of fuck about what they want as if that was in anyway one of their most notable flaws?

Seriously, these are sewage people, rip them a new one or just don't bother.

SeanR1221

inb4 angry posters

Lol why would anyone be angry.

However, as a rational adult, I'm allowed to think Nintendo is an ass backwards company right now and won't be getting my business any time soon.

It is what it is, but my limited gaming time will be spent other places

Malus

Really, of all the many, many, huge problems with the Nintendo hardcore dedicated fanbase, they choose to make fun of them wanting games that Nintendo just flat out refuses to make or even just rerelease?

This is like making a Donald Trump satirical song that only makes references to the first series of the Apprentice he was in.

You're dealing with a fanbase that is rife with self aggrandising, wilfully ignorant fantasists, with rampant Stockholm syndrome and a clinging to childhood that borders on the sociopathic, and you go after the fact that Nintendo literally couldn't give less of fuck about what they want as if that was in anyway one of their most notable flaws?

What'd you say about sewage people?

I think you're overlooking that this isn't "outsider looking in" parody.

This is Nintendo fans bashing other Nintendo fans for not having drunk enough koolaid. You can't expect a proper deconstruction of everything that's gone horribly awry with Christianity when it's a sectarian schism among the faithful.

The Boat

Wow, that's huh... interesting.

I think you're overlooking that this isn't "outsider looking in" parody.

This is Nintendo fans bashing other Nintendo fans for not having drunk enough koolaid. You can't expect a proper deconstruction of everything that's gone horribly awry with Christianity when it's a sectarian schism among the faithful.

Ah, that makes sense. Fair enough then.

Anarky

Banned

Yo cmon this is just embarrassing.

Sadist

Man, you must be fun at parties. Jeez.

The Nintendo fanbase are just a bunch of crazies. I guess its true. Trump won.

Top Bottom