• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any non-realistic online game that is being played these days?

Kataploom

Gold Member
Hellos fellows.

I'm not too much of online gaming but I like some games, specially Paladins which was doing great until... IDK... yesterday? Let's just say the game is impossible to play right now for server issues.

Then I moved to OW2 while the problem is fixed but, you know, it's not the same, it feels like a very polished yet more casual and cut version of Paladins, gameplay wise doesn't fill the same hole even tho their premises are similar.

But then I try to check popular games among my friends:
- League Of Legends: I love the game concept, champions, etc. but hate the "point and click" camera and controls (also Vanguard)
- Valorant: Vanguard, so nope
- Dead By Deadlight: It bores me... Like, yeah I can play it but won't feel like wanting to get invested on it...
- Warzone: Realistic shooter, doesn't move me, tho the problem actually is that I'm too bad at it and won't play until getting good because it's not the things I like
- Fortnite: Battle royale bores me, like I've literally fell asleep once lol
- Smash: Online is shit, tho I love that game

I feel like my tastes are being ignored so hard in this gaming space that I literally tried to have a better mindset about Concord since I love champion/heroe based competitive games 🥲

Which other options for non-realistic games are currently doing good so I know I can try and get invested on them (even it ends up not clicking, doesn't matter)?

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
  • The Finals
  • Predecessor (its literally Paragon)
  • Deadlock (I've heard you can get invited for the alpha, look at the subreddit)
  • Apex Legends
  • Arc Raiders
  • Palworld
  • Smite 2 (Alpha)
  • Smite
  • Pokemon Unite

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
It’s totally a mobile game but I’m loving Star Wars Hunters. It’s on mobile and Switch. It’s arena based team combat with heroes. Really fun gameplay loop.

Kataploom

Gold Member
  • The Finals
  • Predecessor (its literally Paragon)
  • Deadlock (I've heard you can get invited for the alpha, look at the subreddit)
  • Apex Legends
  • Arc Raiders
  • Palworld
  • Smite 2 (Alpha)
  • Smite
  • Pokemon Unite
Great least no gonna check them all, I had The Finals installed but never played it for some reason lol

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Victory Royale Battle Pass GIF by Fortnite

Top Bottom