• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event - IPad Pro using tandem OLED

rofif

Banned
No one else sees this BLM stuff outside you. It is clear it has rotted your brain.
blm colors, black hand and a pinch of lgbt
Look at the web page. Art is of black people and all hands holding the ipad are black.
this is so much blm it's stupid to pretend not to notice it.
SZSTKJE.png

compared to usual
zbxwz45.png

And it says something about your brain washed brain if you by default assume everyone is racist.
I am polish. I have better things to do than be racist for people on the other side of the world.
I am only trying to point out awful globalization and corporate brain washing.... and pointless marketing in Poland.
And how stupid it is by companies to market to lgbt and blm. That's minority in USA. Let alone in Poland.

It just screams populism and corporate bs. Why are you angry at me. Shouldn't we be angry at these companies and their fake affinities?
It's everywhere. This and USA politics. Whole world is not usa

Last edited:
Look at the web page. Art is of black people and all hands holding the ipad are black.
this is so much blm it's stupid.
SZSTKJE.png

compared to usual
zbxwz45.png

And it says something about your brain washed brain if you by default assume everyone is racist.
I am polish. I have better things to do than be racist for people on the other side of the world.
I am only trying to point out awful globalization and corporate brain washing.... and pointless marketing in Poland.
And how stupid it is by companies to market to lgbt and blm. That's minority in USA. Let alone in Poland.

It just screams populism and corporate bs. Why are you angry at me. Shouldn't we be angry at these companies and their fake affinities?

I completely agree. I hail from Scotland, a country that is 95%+ white and its the same here. Globalism is a curse.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
An iPad Pro thread hijacked with anti-LGBT and anti-black rants. Well done, everyone. Getting close to 8chan around here.

By the way rofif rofif I fucked the hottest men with the best asses in Krakow and Warsaw. Poland has the hottest gay asses of Europe.

Congratulations to your Poland. 🙌🏿
You are wrong.
1) None of my posts are anti this or anti that. If you think this way, it shows your insecurities.
2) My ass is way hotter
Close Up Flirting GIF

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
this is so much blm it's stupid to pretend not to notice it.
SZSTKJE.png

compared to usual
zbxwz45.png

Seek help, mate. I hate BLM as much as the next sane man, but you are clearly reaching.

I just got my new iPad Pro 13 set up alongside the smart keyboard. This display is absolutely amazing, and it’s crazy how thin/light it is.

My only gripe is I wish the keyboard weighed a bit more. Ideally I’d like to replace my MacBook Air for my general computing needs and I commonly sit on the couch with this pillow on my lap with the laptop on top but the weight of the iPad versus the base of the keyboard makes it want to fall back if I don’t hold it. It’s not terrible bit still an issue.

I’ve honestly thought of getting one but I just know I won’t use all that power. What do you use it for mainly?

It isn’t my main device, I mainly use it for browsing the web, watching videos, editing photos etc. I am a programmer by trade so I do occasionally use it for testing purposes. Nothing all that crazy and I’m certain that I don’t use this thing to its full potential. I only really upgraded because my previous iPad had a busted screen and the faceId had died.

Honestly, I don’t really see the iPad as a suitable laptop or desktop replacement device. It just isn’t up to the job on the OS side of things. With that being said, I really don’t expect it to be able to compete with Windows or MacOS.

smbu2000

They went ahead and changed the charging system and the magnetic attachment on the pencil to make it not compatible with earlier ipads.

Not because of the new features, no.

Classic apple.
It’s because they moved the camera to the side for the “landscape” position camera on the right side instead of at the top (“portrait” position) like on previous pros. They had to re-adjust the charging magnets position in the new apple pencil.

It would’ve been nicer of them if they had just moved the current charger magnets to the top of the device (previous camera position) to make the pencil 2 and the new pencil compatible with both the new and old pros, but I guess they want everybody to buy new pencils.

Top Bottom