• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billy Hatcher, Sonic Mega Collection, Tekken 5 = $12.99, Toca 2 = $ 19.99 @ Fry's

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097067.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097091.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097092.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097110.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097007.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097008.gif.gif
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4097009.gif.gif

Norse

Son of Godzilla said:
So how exactly does this place stay in business?

Well, the store is so huge, you cant visit it without buying something. Awesome store...heaven on earth if you've ever been to one. Basicly take a home depot and fill it with all your electronic dreams. hehe

Lil' Dice

Banned
Fuck Best Buy just lost a faithful customer, especially with my Rewards plan expiring soon.
Fry's prices cannot fe fucked with, seriously....a 120GiG HD for only $69! Best Buy charges over $100 for the same one....The only good thing about BB is their floor assistance, Fry's seems to employ the weirdest fuckers in town.....

Ryck

Are these in today's paper ........cause screw driving to fry's ill just go to cicuit city and price match......

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Yeah.... Fry's is good because of prices, and prices alone. Go there expecting to receive absolutely no assistance from anyone in the store, and you won't be frustrated.

Ryck

DavidDayton said:
Yeah.... Fry's is good because of prices, and prices alone. Go there expecting to receive absolutely no assistance from anyone in the store, and you won't be frustrated.
exactly........

DMczaf

Picked up Sonic Mega Collection at Frys and F-Zero GX with the CC price match ($14.99)

I also got SCII GC earlier this week.

Good GC week!

Mairu

Deku Tree said:
Why don't they put these deals on their website? Why?
Because they want you to go to the store. Since they always have so many good deals and the store is so big the chances of you walking out with more than what you came for is high

DavidDayton said:

ditto

Question: how is Billy Hatcher's multiplayer and does Mega collection have any multiplayer in it.

Vyse

Gold Member
I picked up Psi Ops w/Free MK: DA. Of course it took me 10 minutes to explain the sale to the cashier.

Billy Hatcher and The Sonic Mega Collection are a steal at $12.99.

Deku Tree

Mairu said:
Because they want you to go to the store. Since they always have so many good deals and the store is so big the chances of you walking out with more than what you came for is high

Then they should open a store in my area. As it is, there isn't one within a short plane ride from where I live (outside Boston).

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
billy hatcher get. sonic mega collection is tempting at that price as well, but i think i'll wait to see whether the ps2 version includes sonic cd.

Top Bottom