• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken CoD Black Ops 2 is Finally Fixed After Theater Mode Removal

For the past couple of years, CoD Black Ops 2's MP (highly respected CoD game) was riddled with mods and infections that completely broke the game due to a Theater Mode glitch. Since then, Treyarch - without any major news nor announcements at all whatsoever, has finally fixed the game.

The only caveat is that Theater Mode no longer works, and possibly never will again. Expect a player surge in the coming days and weeks. Has anyone played it recently? It's definitely a top 5 CoD for me for sure and I can't wait to see its resurgence, especially with how crap Modern Warfare is.

Last edited:
Does this include the PC version? I'm assuming not. It's still close to £20.
I've played it on PC in the past with no issues. This issue pretty much only plagued the console version, but I'm sure it includes PC too. Doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: In fact, the PC version was the only way to play this game legitimately for the last couple of years, the only problem was that nobody played it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom