• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casey Affleck To Star In HBO Miniseries ‘Lewis And Clark’

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBO‘s long-gestating six-hour miniseries Lewis And Clark has taken a big step towards fruition with the casting of Oscar-nominated Casey Affleck (The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford) as Lewis. Lewis And Clark, executive produced by Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt and Gary Goetzman, is based on the book Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose. It tells the story of America’s first contact with the land and native tribes of the country west of the Mississippi River.
More and more high profile actors doing some HBO work.

Deadline

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Casey Affleck confirmed for smash

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is his journal going to just be full of explanations and diagrams on how to do the tongue tornado?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
At first I thought it said Ben Affleck and was thinking man, that's going to suck. Then I realized it's Casey, his cousin with talent, and I am pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom