• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chances of Lego Aloy appearing in the next Smash Bros?

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
considering Lego Horizon is officially a thing on Nintendo platform, and Nintendo has a tight relationship with Lego, it seems the idea of Lego Aloy appearing in the next Smash Bros for Nintendo platform isn’t very farfetch.

Lego Aloy fits the rest of the Smash Bros characters better than original Aloy too. Will be an interesting addition to the Smash Bros roster, perhaps Nintendo will reach an agreement with Lego to have her appear in the game

Robb

Gold Member
I’ll go with zero. I think they’d rather just have the original character if they were to bring in the Horizon franchise.

And I don’t think that franchise has any chance of ever getting into Smash.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
But Sony is intent on pushing Aloy onto everyone

But will they have Aloy pose for LLouis Vuitton and Prada like Lightning?

9wtvq9rcvz0c1.jpg

^ Yes, that happened for real.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
considering Lego Horizon is officially a thing on Nintendo platform, and Nintendo has a tight relationship with Lego, it seems the idea of Lego Aloy appearing in the next Smash Bros for Nintendo platform isn’t very farfetch.

Lego Aloy fits the rest of the Smash Bros characters better than original Aloy too. Will be an interesting addition to the Smash Bros roster, perhaps Nintendo will reach an agreement with Lego to have her appear in the game
Nintendo needs a tight relationship with Sony. Lego is more than likely licensing the character from Sony.

MayauMiao

Ytho GIF

She's not even iconic enough to be on Smash, let alone a Lego version.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I dont like Aloy in her actual game let alone Lego version.
I don’t like her in the normal game, but I thought she actually had personality and was funny and energetic in the Lego trailer. 😂

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Man I just hope Sakurai gets a chance to make something else. I feel like he’s gonna be stuck making Smash Bros games for the rest of his life. I don’t think there’s another person who could pull off what he does. I hope I’m wrong, though.

hopefully zero (dawn)

if they're gonna make a lego smash character, they should make it a very beloved character since there have been many lego versions of characters by now

Toons

Should be regular alloy. Probably one of the more iconic new characters of late.

Rayman first tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom