• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Claudia Sheinbaum with a high possibility of being the next president of Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

As Claudia Sheinbaum, the front-runner in Mexico’s presidential election, arrives for a rally in a packed park in the colonial city of Orizaba, the crowd starts to chant "Presidenta!"
Those attending are convinced that is what she is about to become: Mexico’s first ever woman president.
The polls suggest they may well be right.

With her closest rival, Xóchitl Gálvez, also a woman, and the only man in the presidential race a distant third, Mexico is almost certainly set to break centuries of male domination of the country’s highest office.
EPA The presidential candidate of the Fuerza y Corazón por México political alliance Xóchitl Gálvez participates in a campaign event in Mérida, Mexico, 28 May 2024.
EPA
Xóchitl Gálvez is the candidate for a coalition of opposition parties
In fluent English, Ms Sheinbaum, who belongs to the governing Morena party, says the fact that both leading candidates are women is a sign that Mexican society is finally evolving.
“It’s a symbol for Mexico. I think it’s also a symbol for the world,” she told the BBC.
“Mexico has been called a machista country for many years. But Mexicans are now governed by many women and that’s a change,” says the former mayor of Mexico City, referring to the gender parity in the cabinet and the high number of women serving as state governors.
“I see young girls who are excited that a woman is going to be president. And it changes the culture for women and for men.”
Getty Images Claudia Sheinbaum
Getty Images
Claudia Sheinbaum wants to become the first female president in Mexican history
Mexico is a country where around 11 women a day are murdered on average and Ms Sheinbaum was quick to acknowledge that more needed to be done to reduce violence against women.

May God Bless and may Claudia Sheinbaum be the winner.

Xochitl Galvez is an unfortunate woman who hates Mexico, and is the worst candidate of the 21st century.

Xochitl Galvez is a Bastard Without self-dignity

👇

650d9bba59bf5b506901f7a8.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I don't give two shits if their president is man, women, or a hyper intelligent chinchilla with fish for hands. All I care about is if they are going to lower crime rates, pressure the cartels, and make Mexico a safer place for its citizens and tourists.

Last edited:

Mohonky

I don't give two shits if their president is man, women, or a hyper intelligent chinchilla with fish for hands. All I care about is if they are going to lower crime rates, pressure the cartels, and make Mexico a safer place for its citizens and tourists.

Couldn't pay me enough to even try. You'll end up as pieces of meat hanging from a bridge

Heimdall_Xtreme

If Claudia wins, Mexico will improve.

Xóchitl Gálvez is literally a criminal in her own life.

Heimdall_Xtreme

The woman hating thread wasn't enough now we have a political thread with gratuitous woman hating. 🤣
Nahhh
I do love Claudia very much.

In another topic I will explain why Xochitl Galvez is not only the worst candidate in the entire history of Mexico, but most likely she is the worst candidate known internationally in the 21st century.

And even, you will witness how true it is.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

That doesn't mean he hates women you dingus. He literally is praising another female candidate. You can criticize one candidate for their history and work ethic/lack of it without it being about their gender. You *do* know this, right? Please tell me you do.
indeed.

Friend, Claudia is an intelligent woman with graduate studies.

The other candidate even embarrasses others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom