• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Co-op Games like FO76?

I've been playing FO76 for several years now. It's definitely gotten better as the years have gone on.. but I want something different. I do have a PC now and have friends I want to co-op with. Anything that could scratch that itch?

As in a RPG or a survival game?
Idk it's hard to say. I just want something along the lines of post apocalyptic exploration co-op. Currently I have rust and day z downloaded. I've only played those solo while my friend builds his PC. But fallout 76 seems more action RPG. I do a lot of research on games and those are the only 2 I've come up with

Guilty_AI

Gold Member
Idk it's hard to say. I just want something along the lines of post apocalyptic exploration co-op. Currently I have rust and day z downloaded. I've only played those solo while my friend builds his PC. But fallout 76 seems more action RPG. I do a lot of research on games and those are the only 2 I've come up with
Project Zomboid comes to mind

You could also try No Man's Sky. Doesn't seem post-apocalyptic at face value, but lore and gameplay-wise its very much in line.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Most MMOs really 🤷‍♂️

Unless you want reactive gameplay, then probably destiny/the divison, where it's a mix of shared world and co-op

Last edited:

Roberts

Grounded is like the best game ever made. I'm only half-joking. It is an amazingly underappreciated gem.

Top Bottom