• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy people you've met in online lobbies

I got to watching this video today about a skilled cannibal in DayZ. It's a long watch and I'll like it, but it gave me a good laugh. Any good stories about weirdos or crazies you've met in multiplayer?

Jigsaah

Gold Member
This is what I have to deal with daily in discord. Just a sample of one of my crazy friends.

Last edited:
I tuned into a live stream once and man there was this guy people were calling Phil or something dude looking like he's doing lots of crack and larping as a gamer

Last edited:

Winter John

I once had phone sex with a chick I met online after I convinced her I was Stephen Malkmus. Who was the crazy one in that situation? Probably me but it’s 50-50. Then there was this one from Miami who turned up at my door. Fuck knows how she found out where I lived, but I answered the door one night and there she was, the crazy bitch. She had all these fun stories too about her grandma who was connected to the mob down there. Luckily she was hot as fuck cos otherwise it would’ve just been weird and unpleasant.

I once had phone sex with a chick I met online after I convinced her I was Stephen Malkmus. Who was the crazy one in that situation? Probably me but it’s 50-50. Then there was this one from Miami who turned up at my door. Fuck knows how she found out where I lived, but I answered the door one night and there she was, the crazy bitch. She had all these fun stories too about her grandma who was connected to the mob down there. Luckily she was hot as fuck cos otherwise it would’ve just been weird and unpleasant.
We need more bro. You hooked up with your stalker 😂

The craziest I've got are the guys with open mics with smoke detectors beeping, wife and kids yelling, dogs barking, and music playing who never say a word.

Winter John

We need more bro. You hooked up with your stalker 😂
Eh. They’re only stalkers when they’re ugly. When they’re hot they’re uh, enthusiasts. My main memory is of opening the door and there’s this strange chick. She’s got like a leather top and a miniskirt on and a big grin. She says Hi John it’s me. All excited and shit. I didn’t know what the fuck was going on. She looked like something out of a music video like En Vogue or some girl group shit. She hung around for a couple of months then hooked up with some investment Wall Street dude.

Top Bottom