• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has sold 660K copies in its first month

SuperData has revealed that Larian’s latest role-playing game, Divinity: Original Sin 2, has sold 660K copies in its launch month. According to SuperData, this shows single-player games still have a draw with consumers. And… well… yeah, we already knew that.

This figure places Divinity: Original Sin 2 among other recent successful single-player-centric games such as Nier: Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn. As such, we are pretty sure that developers will keep making single-player games. However, we don’t really know what will happen with the triple-A publishers.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/divinity-original-sin-2-sold-660k-copies-first-month/

Sentenza

According to Steamspy the game is already above 850K on Steam alone, so that sounds like a rather conservative estimation.

JimPanzer

Currently Playing the first game on the PS4 and loving it, hope it doesn't take too long to get the second one on PS4 too

Palanor

Neo Member
Would buy it in an instant if I could afford it right now. Just managed beat D:OS 1 yesterday and I want more!

Glad they've found success.

Mutombo

is it more fun than the first? I tried it last week, it being on sale on ps4, but I couldn't get past the first main quest ' solving the murder'. What an absolute slog fest.

Sentenza

is it more fun than the first? I tried it last week, it being on sale on ps4, but I couldn't get past the first main quest ' solving the murder'. What an absolute slog fest.
it is, and the first one was already pretty fucking awesome.
Also, that quest was great, so shame on you.

Top Bottom