• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't Respond...

...if you don't have GAF Gold. Like seriously, if you can't afford $5 a month, the price of a cup of coffee, don't expect me to respond to you. Speaking of E-Thot-ery, DSP had his bankruptcy protections granted! Jesus Christ, guess I need to rack up over $100,000 of debt and dump it like him, since that's the lesson they're showing everyone.

...if you don't have GAF Gold. Like seriously, if you can't afford $5 a month, the price of a cup of coffee, don't expect me to respond to you. Speaking of E-Thot-ery, DSP had his bankruptcy protections granted! Jesus Christ, guess I need to rack up over $100,000 of debt and dump it like him, since that's the lesson they're showing everyone.

Shut the fuck up.

Thought this was gonna be another "only I can reply in this thread" thread like TrainedRage TrainedRage had goin

Shut the fuck up.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
cFnNV6xaaHDk4qZyT92EQL9VHzXA0IPoEMLVWRBKX6g3RSMQ-MhQo_YVBlFmVjQBv1G3Jh0XIo_nIbXRomSEwJU8-lRIgJDNaOa4-SXPOmFXiQ94Ii7ybiopacdJRE9YVI2VrHrrM-V_TMLX7OuIxsd_CMC3oJOoWcU

If you're gonna do a privileged thread, perhaps make the requirements a little higher?
716535.jpg

tbh i'm gold, but requested to keep the blue coloration. i'm a man of the people. they are my equals and I am theirs. I dont need a scarlet letter alerting everyone that I keep offshore accounts and evade taxes.

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
R6wi5DI.gif

Thanks for the gold, Chunk.

Take your 3 others and kindly get the fuck out of my thread. I'm running this shit now.

nush

Gold Member
Why do I keep coming to off-topic? Boring topics.

Here's a quality topic you can enjoy!

GAMETA

Banned
$5 is 25 bucks around here. It's no fortune but it's also far from being change. I'm in no condition of spending my hard earned money on it.

Mine was a gift :)

Last edited:
I just like golden showers and not showering everyone in gold.

Fun fact

Back in 2007ish I was living with my best friend and his fiance in Pasadena, CA, and we got drunk one night and she went in the bathroom and told him to pee on her. I nope'd the fuck out of there and walked down to 7/11 for snacks.

He swears he didn't actually do it, but to this day I have my doubts.

I told this story 2 years later at their wedding, and once again even more years later to their 4 year old son.

They don't talk to me anymore.

DESTROYA

Fun fact

Back in 2007ish I was living with my best friend and his fiance in Pasadena, CA, and we got drunk one night and she went in the bathroom and told him to pee on her. I nope'd the fuck out of there and walked down to 7/11 for snacks.

He swears he didn't actually do it, but to this day I have my doubts.

I told this story 2 years later at their wedding, and once again even more years later to their 4 year old son.

They don't talk to me anymore.
I hope you were the best man and told this story to everyone attending the wedding in your speech, that would be so epic.

I have been gifted gold a couple times and the only thing I enjoyed was the had gold subforum. The no rules with regards to posting was cool but that short lived "share a pic of your dick" thread was a little too crazy

Impotaku

who wants to be one of the piss yellow gaf posters lol. I have better things to spend my money on thanks.

Top Bottom