• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I was going to build a new PC in time for the DLC but guess what I haven't even started researching yet
For me when I want replay Elden Ring, I play it from scratch so I can make entirely new build but it take at least two playthrough to complete my build... I dont think I cant make it it until DLC comes out.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I started my DLC build. I have a Level 113 character. I’m not sure what level I should have my character at or at which point should I hold off from doing. Wait to finish the northern part of the map? Wait to
burn the tree?
I keep wondering how and where we start the DLC. Certain events shouldn’t or doesn’t cancel certain things.

Soodanim

Just found a nice price for the DLC and base game.
Had to double dip on PC as when the DLC is done I plan on playing extra modded content on the PC.
There's some impressive stuff out there, I saw Sekiro's deflect mechanic, including an extra bar on each boss (probably each enemy). Having just finished that game, it's tempting.

But if nothing else the ability to remove the slow, useless logo screens (including the blinding white From one) before the title screen and the chromatic aberration from the game itself is excellent. I also changed the FOV slightly IIRC.

It was well worth sacrificing the same old lazy jokes posted in messages throughout the game, and I wasn't summoning anyway so it was no loss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom