• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree – Official Launch Trailer

Radical_3d

GQRHLOMXEAEKP7L.png

I was surprised to see something in one of the boss rooms in the trailer. It raises questions about where the land of shadow is.

Luipadre

Gold Member
I don't really get why how looks of some bosses or environments are spoilers.

Because from games have 0 traditional story in a way that other games does so every weapon, environment, boss or cool shit is a spoiler in these games. Its best when you experience it yourself for the first time ingame

Last edited:

FeralEcho

It's full of spoilers and basically confirms the leaks were real. Keep away.

Hype as hell for that final boss though...Gonna be incredible.

Last edited:
Gotta beat Mohg today. My best save by far was a level 174 str/fth build, i figured I’d mudstomp Mohg at that level. Either I was really rusty or they buffed the shit outta him cause man he took me to the cleaners.
Even popping the Cheat Tear +10 didn’t get me through. There was a ton of pve signs popping like crazy, I need to luck out and get a ringer.

Gotta beat Mohg today. My best save by far was a level 174 str/fth build, i figured I’d mudstomp Mohg at that level. Either I was really rusty or they buffed the shit outta him cause man he took me to the cleaners.
Even popping the Cheat Tear +10 didn’t get me through. There was a ton of pve signs popping like crazy, I need to luck out and get a ringer.
Really? I walked all over him with Mimic Tear usibg the purifying crystal tear. Maybe at even higher level he is harder.

Paltheos

PSA: It looks like the patch for the DLC is now available. I DLed the base game last night, and Steam is showing a 6GB patch is available this morning. DL now to play later today!

Top Bottom