• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Erdogan: Trump apologized to me over brawl between Turkish bodyguards and protesters

Zolo

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...gized-to-me-over-turkish-bodyguards-attacking
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that President Trump called him last week to apologize for the bloody fight between Erdogan’s security and protestors in D.C in May.

Erdogan told PBS NewsHour on Tuesday that Trump had “called me about a week ago about this issue.”

“He said that he was sorry and that he was going to follow up on this issue when we come to the United States within the framework for an official visit,” Erdogan said.

Trouble

Banned
That was the right thing to do. I don't have an issue with that.

I6aJpcp.gif

Mimosa97

That was the right thing to do. I don't have an issue with that.

Are you aware that Erdogan ordered his thugs to attack peaceful american citizens protesting on american soil and got away with it?

I have a feeling that Erdogan is straight up lying but again Trump does some investments in Turkey so I wouldn't be surprised if he apologized if he thought he could benefit financially from it.

Of course he did
Otherwise they might vote to kick him out of the corrupt tinpot despot club, current members: trump, putin, erdogan, duterte and rocket man.

Piecake

I thought he was a President that would never apologize for America?

I think I might throw up in my mouth when Republicans start regurgitating their favorite BS foreign policy sayings after Trump is gone.

"Embolden our enemies while undermining our allies"

"Apologizes for America"

"Doesn't believe in American Exceptionalism"

trump is such a pussy. He's all fuckin talk. He's like every dictators little bitch with the exception of Kim, but hes probably texted him "j/k" after everytime he threatens NK.

Timeless

What's great about all these Trump stories is I wouldn't believe them for almost any other president. Even if they're fake, the fact that they're plausible is sad!

Wulfric

It's a shame to think he's not lying. Because I can totally see this sorta shit happening.

Trump: "I'm so sorry about those hecklers Mr. Erdogan. Your country is so lovely, great people."

What's great about all these Trump stories is I wouldn't believe them for almost any other president. Even if they're fake, the fact that they're plausible is sad!

This.

Trump truly believes in separate classes in society. He's shown this time and time again.

People love to say that he's playing to his base, but really he's playing to his people.

Top Bottom