• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five year old kid writes a story, 29 year old man animates it. The result is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great how they manage to keep continuity with all the random stuff happening. The Good Bad Santa Boomerang Sockman is hilarious.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
god, I'm sitting in the office crying.

I think having a couple of young kids helps. I can completely imagine my 5yr old daughter coming up with stuff like this.

As for violence, she's always chopping me into pieces with her foam sword.

CrankyJay

Banned
I think I just found a solution to all of NBC's creative problems.

They could learn a thing or two about show development from this kid. :lol

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
5b1c7m.png

"And gave Uni-Baby to Choward and Goward Snoward, two parents who had at one time had 1.000 children, but they all died of a deadly cough caused by eating too much."

"All of your 1.000 kids shall live again.. PLUS 2.000 MILLION MORE!"

Wow. There is not one part about those sentences that isn't epic.

:bow

Calcaneus

Axe Cop is amazing. I feel like this concept wouldn't work nearly as well if an adult wrote it, the five year old's ideas just make it feel more sincere.

I actually laughed out loud at "Axe Cop with lemon"

And they are being very consistent with that slice of lemon.

Lemon and avocado grenades. Why didn't I think of that?

Also, the boss fights are awesome. No stupid, long speeches. The hero gets right to the point, and WINS

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
They only animated the first episode? I hope they're planning on doing all of them...that was amazing on fronts.

Shirokun

This is incredible. I have a new favorite webcomic :D

Wouldn't be amazing if we could somehow get Axe Cop into Dudebro? Seems like the perfect fit.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Devil Theory said:

jesus christ dude, worst use of the crappest phrase ever. You came over a kid making fun cartoons with his older brother. You must have had a fucking messed up childhood.

This would save cartoons if it was made into something and put on like, Cartoon Network or whatever. It's just that good and creative.

Owensboro

So this proves that everyone who writes for Adult Swim is secretly stealing their ideas from 5 year olds..... right? Keep in mind this isn't a bad thing, I <3 Adult Swim.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
elitehebrew said:
That kids is boring i can come up easily with 10 times more retarded stories.
What your story will have in irrational madness, it will lack authenticity and an artist.

Askani

I don't know where I heard about it first, maybe here with the other thread? Regardless, I've been extolling the awesomeness of Axe Cop to anyone who will listen for a few days now.

Seriously awesome. Can't wait for more

BowieZ

Banned
What's the under-over on this ending up as a graphic-novel-turned-feature-film?

But who would play Axe Cop?

VAIL

My son actually has a long on going story he has been writing he even made little books and everything, too bad I suck as an artist :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom