• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four more classic titles added to Switch Online 5/20

I am not trying to shit up your thread, Jooxed, but I just gotta say that Operation Logic Bomb just sounds like a cool game. Never heard of it. But, I want to check it out now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jshackles jshackles help me out man I haven’t heard of any of these.
In my opinion, Wild Guns is the stand out title here especially for people that haven't played the remaster that's already on the Switch

Rygar for the NES is a decently fun side scrolling platformer / action game. It was always kinda B-tier at best, but a decent enough challenge for an old JP arcade port.
Operation Logic Bomb is a top down kinda/sorta Metal Gear (not Metal Gear Solid, but the original Metal Gear) knockoff from Jaleco. Pretty trash but someone might find it fun / interesting.
Panel de Pon is a sort of Tetris like puzzle game, in fact I believe in the US it was originally released as Tetris Attack.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Solid month. Rygar, Wild Guns, and Panel are all great, or so I’ve heard. I don’t know what Logic Bomb is, but it looks like Smash TV and that’s cool.

The service needs more big games (imagine if Chrono Trigger dropped), but for a few bucks every month, this ‘Retro Game Pass’ of sorts, that never loses games, is a nice addition.

Operation Logic Bomb IS a very good title. I played it after seeing SNES Drunk talking about it

And yeah! Very good title!

I'm being ironic here about the title being atrocious, but just to avoid any confusion the game is legit.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Tetris Attack is a damn good game, cool that they have the original release here.

also i really like Ryar.

but damn Nintendo, i forgot this service even exists.

StormCell

Yes, Panel de Pon is the original version of Tetris Attack. Same music. Same animations. It's only missing the Mario reskin. People have been asking for this for a long time... I never considered that Nintendo would release Panel de Pon. Makes sense.

If you like this sort of game, then you will want to play this one multiplayer. Matches can get insanely intense..

Kenpachii

They still drip feeding those roms age old roms to people.

Hahahahaha.

No wonder nintendo is against emulation.

Top Bottom