• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
A lady I met downtown called me weird. :(
You Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

badblue

This on the other hand adds a disturbing twist to the tic tok Bear or Men debate.
PaperbackCoverofBearbyMarianEngel.jpg

Bear is a novel by Canadian author Marian Engel, published in 1976. It won the Governor General's Literary Award the same year. It is Engel's fifth novel, and her most famous. The story tells of a lonely archivist sent to work in northern Ontario, where she enters into a sexual relationship with a bear.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Shitty night last night. (Both the Mavs and stars lost) Got a little too drunk...

But now I'm on the rebound with a roast beef sandwich, with crisp lettuce, coastal cheddar, and an herb mayo, pillowed between a soft and buttery brioche bun.

Add in some buffalo ranch chips and a tropical cocktail, there you have an incredible start to a Wednesday. :)

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m bored in the airport and my flight doesn’t take off for another two hours. I wish airports had those little Japanese capsule beds so I could just take a nap.

Dacvak

I played a ton of steam deck and switch at the airport back when I was traveling all the time for work
Yeah, good point. I should just kill some time with Balatro.

Also, I can’t believe I just paid 9 dollars for an Auntie Anne’s pretzel. Being stuck in an airport does weird things to you.

Last edited:

Dacvak

Okay eating this greasy pretzel right before my 5 hour flight might have been a mistake. I’m not trying to join the mile-high-pants-shitting club.

Dacvak

Now the real dilemma… do I pay the $8 for the in-flight WiFi so I can do some 30,000ft shitposting on GAF? 🧐

Top Bottom