• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Developer Midnight Society is terminating their relationship with co-founder Guy Beahm aka Dr Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

“On Friday evening we became aware of an allegation against one of our co-founder’s Guy Beahm aka Dr Disrespect.

We assumed his innocence and began speaking with parties involved. And in order to maintain our principles and standards as a studio and individuals, we needed to act.

For this reason, we are terminating our relationship with Guy Beahm immediately. While these facts are difficult to hear and even more difficult to accept, it is our duty to act with dignity on behalf of all individuals involved, especially the fifty-five developers and families we have employed along with our community of players.”

Puscifer

So he wins this lawsuit and suddenly there's an accusation?

EDIT: WEEEWWWWWWWW

Sorry, anything to do with underage kids there's no redemption in my book.

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member
jailbait GIF by South Park

Barakov

Gold Member
Guilty until proven innocent it seems. Beahm's behavior seems suspect around the allegation but I guess it's tied up in his nda with Twitch.

It seems like if stuff came out about him, a bunch of stuff would've come out about a bunch of other people at twitch. That's just my take, though and I could be reading too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom