• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamers Nexus - The Problem with Linus Tech Tips: Accuracy, Ethics, & Responsibility

RayHell

Just remember the only person who benefited from all this shenanigan. GN got the more visibility and increase subscription from Linus haters. The more wave you do the bigger the increase in subscription and revenue. Linus was just a tool in the real end goal. Since they saw the benefit the Newegg controversy they pursuing that new trend. Willing even to attack is old mate for the benefit of his channel until one day he's sitting on top until some controversy arise about his abuse of power.
Moral of the story, stop being a binary partisan.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Fucking over a startup by selling their prototype without their authorization and then joking about it after being called out is enough for me to determine whether Linus is a cunt or not. You don't have to know him personally to figure that shit out.
I hate everyone and I don't know why

StereoVsn

Just remember the only person who benefited from all this shenanigan. GN got the more visibility and increase subscription from Linus haters. The more wave you do the bigger the increase in subscription and revenue. Linus was just a tool in the real end goal. Since they saw the benefit the Newegg controversy they pursuing that new trend. Willing even to attack is old mate for the benefit of his channel until one day he's sitting on top until some controversy arise about his abuse of power.
Yeah, it’s evil GN accusing poor “tool” LTT. That’s alright, Amazon can deliver tinfoil on subscription.

weird-al.png

Celcius

°Temp. member
I won't forget the way Linus tried to gaslight the community in the post on his forums afterwards.
I just watch his channel for entertainment but I wouldn't want to meet him in real life.

RayHell

Yeah, it’s evil GN accusing poor “tool” LTT. That’s alright, Amazon can deliver tinfoil on subscription.

weird-al.png
Sorry for exposing your boyfriend Steve but if you think those kind of videos are done only out kindness of heart you need to touch some grass.

Last edited:

RayHell

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and tin foil.
A youtuber trying making a controversial video to increase his channel affluence. What crazy idea. No one ever tried that before. Must be a conspiracy for sure.
Also, and keep that between you and me, Leprechauns are not the providers of the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms like the TV says. :messenger_open_mouth: 🍀

Last edited:
I thought the original reason GN made their attack video was just very petty steve, he got his head up in his own ass and took offence with an innocent remark.

He saw a content making opportunity for his fanbase too
Its so typical of some of the "youtubers" to pull this drama shit. Slow news day, bam make trouble where none is needed for clicks and videos.

Also whenever i here " accused of sexual abuse/harrasment with no direct proof or police reports, 9/10 its bs from the woke crowd or others to take out a "problematic site" or get rid of the competition, depending on who said it.
Sorry but if there isn't a police report than it shouldn't hold up.
The court of twitter public opinion is usually wrong and a bunch of no life weirdos.

That being said, i know nothing about this situation, and just commenting based on what has been a re-currying pattern. To these nutters, just looking at a woman, making a joke, saying that men and women are different, or some of the weird pro-noun shit is "violence, or sexual abuse" .

Wow, it's not every day you read one of the dumbest takes ever written.

demigod

A youtuber trying making a controversial video to increase his channel affluence. What crazy idea. No one ever tried that before. Must be a conspiracy for sure.
Also, and keep that between you and me, Leprechauns are not the providers of the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms like the TV says. :messenger_open_mouth: 🍀
I don’t care for GN. LTT got bitchslapped, good enough for me.

Kdad

This is a fucking lie. As a representative of Leprechaun Union 420, I'll tell you my members spend all day, with barely a break, shitting those little fucking nugget hard mallows into those boxes for you to enjoy.

Top Bottom