• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2 will have 11 achievements

Draugoth

Gold Member
Hellblade2KeyArt.jpg

The full trophy list for Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 has been revealed online. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 has a total of 11 different achievements which can be completed on the Xbox Series X|S and PC. Warning, spoilers ahead.

• A Guiding Light – Guide your followers through the forest to reach Borgavirki.
  • End the Tyranny – Expose the Godi’s lies and end the tyranny.
  • Glimpses of the Gods – Reveal secret paths behind hidden faces.
  • Returned to the Earth – Speak Ingunn’s name, and release Illtauga from her rage.
  • Seeing Things Differently – Launch any chapter with an alternate narrator.
  • Tales of Midgard – Collect all the Lorestangir.
  • The Hidden World – Find the entrance to the realm of the Hiddenfolk.
  • The Man in the Middle – Rescue the stranger from the draugar ritual.
  • The Next Sign – Survive the shipwreck and capture the Bjarg slavemaster.
  • The Storm Calmed – Speak Seageirr’s name, and end Sjávarrisi’s isolation.
  • Worth a Thousand Words – Open photo mode.

Last edited:

calistan

The achievements in the first Hellblade were broken if you used quick resume and didn't force quit the game between sessions. I played all the way to the end and only got the first two achievements and the last one.

Tried playing through it again on PC to mop up the rest, but I just lost the will to live after the first 30 minutes.

Thief1987

A short achievement list sounds fine too me. It means no bullshit grinding and fetch quest fillers. There has to be room for shorter games too, games that gets straight to the point, no questions asked.
Well you can come up with a decent amount of achievements even with a short game, if it has, you know, some depth in it, and it not being just a semi-interactive heavily scripted corridor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom