• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: Majora's Pack DLC coming out on Jan. 29 in JP/EU

L~A

Yesterday during the NA Nintendo Direct, it was revealed that the Majora's Mask Pack for Hyrule Warriors would come out on February 5 in North America. And since it was featured in the JP or EU Direct, we had no release date for those regions... until this morning.

Aonuma posted a message on Miiverse, with the release date for all territories:

The Majora's Mask DLC Pack will be released in Japan and Europe on 29th January, and 5th February in North America. I hope you'll enjoy the unique and strange world of Majora's Mask while you wait for the launch of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D.

zlCfzS4wiEgZSdAVsc

Unfortunately, he doesn't tell us what's the rest of the pack is (aka the three costumes teased during the NA Direct and the adventure mode map) but I bet the official website should be updated in the upcoming days.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Don't follow this game at all but I think I saw a Kid Link from MM in an IGN video about ND.

L~A

Yes it's included. If you've purchassed the pass, the DLC will download automatically when it's released :)

Top Bottom