• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had a dream about Brap last night.....

It was a very surreal Lynchian dream.

Basically, in the dream, I hear him giggling next door and I open the door only to find him playing Animal Crossing with his crush while wearing a diaper and getting breastfed by said crush. He then looks at me and screams REEEEEEEEE! and says "Tell the mods 4chan sends their regards" and pulls his sleeve only to show me his armor.

Last edited:
-Arcadia- -Arcadia- refuses to add me on the Switch but will pull this shit in a dream? Goodbye cruel world.
I was referring to Sarina Valentine.....
Sarina-Valentina-cropped.jpg

Virex

Banned

Basically, in the dream, I hear him giggling next door and I open the door only to find him playing Animal Crossing with his crush while wearing a diaper and getting breastfed by said crush. He then looks at me and screams REEEEEEEEE! and says "Tell the mods 4chan sends their regards" and pulls his sleeve only to show me his armor.

You don't even know or understand what lynchian is even if David tells you himself

HotPocket69

Banned

I believe it’s time for you to be banned again.

I knew better than to peek in this thread. Also, to the people transitioning... I hope you can look as hot as Valentina. Holy shit men out womening women. No wonder the Terfs are at war with trans.

Nymphae

Banned
There is a massive difference between slowly becoming friends with members of the board and busting their balls, and being aggressively condescending towards a specific user in all interactions, when you barely know them and have been here less than a year. Eat a dick.

Nymphae

Banned
You take yourself way too seriously. This is a joke thread. We're cracking jokes Nymphae Nymphae

You're a joke, for like the thousandth time, stop tagging me and enjoy the rest of the site. You'd think a grown adult with children would be able to resist the siren call of someone telling them to fuck off.

You should request a ban from mods, this is too much, you need some alone time.

Top Bottom